WHAT KEEPS YOU HERE?

by plmkrzy 51 Replies latest jw friends

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

I am addicted , I can't help it. I come home, and first thing I do is check out the board.

You guys are what's keeping me here. You are wonderful.

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

I AM ADDICTED just like I am addicted to my webtv what can I say except GOD forgive me 4 I have sinned many a time too numerous to mention..WHY do I stay here on earth do not know / why do we stay here where we are at locally well we is too damn frigin poor and on a very fixed icome--HAVE I ANSWERED EVERYONES QUESTIONS ??? QUEENIE

• Hyghlandyr
    Hyghlandyr

The broads keep me here and keep me cummin back. JW broads are hotties. Thus Ex JW broads are hotties. Thus hygh cums here.

• SYN
    SYN

Think about it

1. Whenever somebody new comes here we lovebomb them.
    2. This site is a source of life-saving information.
    3. This site has The Truth.
    4. The more "work" you do, the better your status is as seen by others (to a degree).
    5. We study the Watchtower a lot.
    6. Sometimes we study other books from The Society.

Yep, this place is just like the Congregation! Think of it as Congregation 2.0!

What I omitted are these important facts:

1. You can ask questions here, about anything.
    2. There is no shunning.
    3. Lots of unconditional love.

So there...

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

Cuties like ruby

And talking to others like me. Laughting at WT. Getting ammo in case I get into a discussion with a dub or someone who is looking into it. Meeting people in similar situations. Laughing at/with people. Lots of reasons.

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

SYN! Damnit, you nearly gave me a heartattach here! I was reading your answer and -so help me god I ain't lying- I stopped breathing when I saw the similarities.

Oh well.....

• RandomTask
    RandomTask

Im sure you meant that in a GOOD way SYN.

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

SYN: good one bro! I'm rolling.........

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I'm here for the "bottomless buffet" and the prizes.

Farkel gives prizes if you guess his favorite pizza topping.

• Windchaser
    Windchaser

Where else could I go and pretend that I was really, really talking with Jesus Christ (and not be committed)?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit