Which did you prefer? Watchtower or Awake?

by LDH 61 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Hmmm, well, they BOTH are very effective for starting my fireplace... it's hard to choose which one is better.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Though the NWT tends to be a softer ply when use as toilet paper.

• butalbee
    butalbee

Actually the WT and Awake are excellent Cat litter box liners.

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

I like them because they are recyclable!

I filled my huge recycle bin (the kind you roll out to the street) half way with back issues of WT/AWAKE?!?!

I know, some say sell it on Ebay, but I didn't wanna deal with all that crap. Felt better throwing it away. I only hoped the Garbage men didn't see them and start reading them. Then I would feel guilty.

• SYN
    SYN

The garbagemen used them for something ELSE!

• Michael3000
    Michael3000

Well, they are both equally absorbant, and when the WT switched over to "free sheet"-type paper in the mid-'80's (you former Factory workers know what I mean), I noticed a distinct improvement in softness when wiping my backside. Since Afake! had more pictures, though, I think I wiped with Witchtowers more often.

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

I have NEVER read any of the two from cover to cover, ever. Not even as a dub.

But if I have to choose, the Awake.

• Michael3000
    Michael3000
    "She would go running around telling people "I'm in the best school in the world...the Theocratic Ministry School!!"

I bet most people who heard her thought that the TMS was a school for the mentally handicapped.

YAYYYYYY!! I GOTTA "G", I GOTTA "G", YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

ahem.

Anyone besides me love Special Ed from "Crank Yankers"?

• blondie
    blondie

To me it is like asking if I prefer arsenic over cyanide.

• DanielHaase
    DanielHaase

An enema or catheter?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit