Dubs showed up at Dallas press conference

by Jesika 55 Replies latest jw friends

• abbagail
    abbagail

Thanks CountryGirl for posting those extra juicy details! TRUTH IS BETTER THAN FICTION! These press conference threads are the BEST READING!!! You guys were SUPER TROOPERS! GUTSY GUTSY GALS!!!

We had a dub on a cell phone today, too! Were they all connected to legal in crooklyn or what? LOL! They sure didn't have smiles on their faces, that's for certain! (snarl, growl)

Jes: I can't post the ORLANDO press conference report until 11:21 pm, because I made two new topics last night and I have to wait 24 hours!!! Ditz here! I didn't think of that last night! I'm watching Fox 10pm news (1 hour) and it's already 10:45 pm and they have not showed us yet! I hope they fit it in before the hour news is over!

AGAIN, HUGGIES TO ALL THE DALLAS DYNAMOS!!!
    Grits

• Jesika
    Jesika

Ok Grits cant wait to read it!!!!

• Swan
    Swan

Great job Jesika. Uhh Jesika? (looking around) Jesika? (looking up) Oh, there you are up there with Country Girl still walking on air! Well you should be. You were great!

The part about "I'm going to call an elder!" reminds me of when we were kids and we always threatened each other with the old "I'm tellllling!" LOL! How childish. They just don't "get it" that we don't have to play by their rules anymore. We've grown up.

Congrats!

Tammy

• Jesika
    Jesika

LOL @swan

You are soooooooooooo right with the comment they just don't "get it"!!!!

Yup, still walking on cloud 9!!

• Lin
    Lin

The articles were in Both the New York Times AND Newsweek. I don't see that anything was changed or edited, but both papers had articles. I can't tell you how good this feels inside to be doing all this! Silentlambs...ROAR!!!!! LOL

• Prisca
    Prisca

Good for you all!! Sounds like you had fun.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit