Dubs showed up at Dallas press conference

by Jesika 55 Replies latest jw friends

• abbagail
    abbagail

BRAVO BRAVO to DALLAS, TEXAS, Jesika and everyone out there!!!

STANDING OVATION!!!!

LOVED your story and experience! You guys did fantastic!!!!

I gotta tell everyone who felt they didn't have the nerve to attend one of these press conferences... a week ago I would not have thought I had the nerve either, but as it got closer and closer, I just felt stronger and stronger that I NEEDED TO BE THERE. And I TELL YOU, it IS JUST as Jesika says: IT WAS A GREAT FEELING! A FREEING FEELING! A POWERFUL "I KNOW I AM DOING THE RIGHT THING" KIND OF FEELING! I AM SO GLAD I WENT TO ORLANDO, FL THIS MORNING!!! IT WAS ABSOLUTELY EXHILARATING!!!! EUPHORIC!!!! I guess I am now officialy a member of the "APOSTO" CLASS!!! :-)

Again, CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU DIE HARD TEXANS!!!

We love ya from way over here in HOT SWEATY FLORIDA!
    Grits

• ISP
    ISP

Nice one, Jesika!

ISP

• freedom96
    freedom96

I believe that most witnesses have absolutely no idea what is really going on out there. It is about time that they find out! Good Job!!

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

And she thought you were at wrong place! An eyeopener, I should think. I commend your courage and fortitude.

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

I do believe you have just jumped to the head of the class, Jesika, Valis and the rest of the gang.

Wow what chutzpah. Fantastic. Rah Rah Rah. Congratulations.

Y O U G U Y S A R E T H E B E S T !!!!!!!!!!!

• Jesika
    Jesika

Grits tell us about the one in Florida!!!!! DETAILS--DETAILS!!!!!!!! I want to hear everything about all the press conferences!!!!!! Time to share guys!!lol

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Thanks for the update Jesika. You guys rock!

• AjaxMan
    AjaxMan

BRAVO, BRAVO!!!!

Great Job! Jesika and Valis {{{{{{Patting them}}}}}}

Keep up the Great Work!

Regards,

Ajax

• Solace
    Solace

Jesika & Val,

You guys have mighty big hearts and even bigger, uhh... Ahems. You know what I mean, you have courage. So many have been hurt and may not be strong enough to do what you've done today. (Grabbing kleenex box) sniff, sniff.. Im SO proud of you!!!!

• imanaliento
    imanaliento

I LOVE the update, good going girl and those who were with and all who helped out with signs and stuff.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit