Dubs showed up at Dallas press conference

by Jesika 55 Replies latest jw friends

• Jesika
    Jesika

Joy--yes please tell me how that goes--it is gonna be on TV? Are you being interviewed cause of abuse and the lack of action by the dubs?

• Farkel
    Farkel

Jesika,

So I suppose you're going to tell us they didn't offer you a "Free Home Bible Study(tm)?"

Farkel

• Jesika
    Jesika

LOL @ Farkel

They sure didn't and I gave them a lamb and everything *stomping feet*---------------LMAO

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

LMAO!

Way to go! I wonder if the JWs just happened upon you, or if they knew in advance...

Sorry I wasn't there... the bad people at work wanted me at my desk.

• LDH
    LDH

Perhaps Jesika you should be better prepared next time!

Take some stuffed goats for the elders, LMAO!!!!

Lisa

• Larry
    Larry

Music to my ears

I think you guys set the standard. I'm sure this will be a trend and the BORG will send a letter to all congregations, warning them of future activities.

Let me just say that 7 people, including myself showed up at the NY protest site (Bethel) but the press didn't show up

Thanks again Jes and Co. And please keep us informed.

Peace - LL

• Lin
    Lin

Whooooooo-Hoooooooo Jesika! You all did great!!! Man I wish I could have been there, instead of just helping make the signs last night! Argh!!!!! I would have loved to help pass out those flyers too!!! I'm really tempted to print off a whole ton of 'em and pick a Saturday morning, follow Dubs going out in service and start at the other end of the block and work towards the Dubs with the flyers, warning them...Here They Come Now!!! LOL I think it would be a hoot!!!!!

• rocky220
    rocky220

((((((HIGH "5" WITH JESIKA&VALIS!!!!!)))))))......ROCKY220

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Fantastic Jesika !

Keep up the good work , Maybe even one person will be influenced to stop their study, or one kid will think again about getting baptised.. making it all worthwhile

• ItsJustlittleoldme
    ItsJustlittleoldme
    they might call 2 Elders <gasp>

Hey, I lost a perfectly good soda all over my computer screen when I read this... <still laughing>

Oh, and I think a box of stuffed goats for the elders would be great!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit