Dubs showed up at Dallas press conference

by Jesika 55 Replies latest jw friends

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Jesika, you are amazing! I am so proud of you!

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

Good for you Jes, keep up the good work.

Will

• Jesika
    Jesika

LMAO @ littleoldme---maybe gsx should buy you another soda--LOL

It made me laugh too.

Thank you all for the support and it was a really good feeling all around--even the elder being there-LOL made me feel great!! He is on the cell phone the whole time not really looking like he knew what to do---I wish ya coulda seen it!!LOL

• Hyghlandyr
    Hyghlandyr

Good Show Jesika. Splendid! You've got balls I gotta give ya that. I would wager you are Irish. In any case, can we all get a copy of that flier? I would be keenly interested in having it myself for when we move to cleveland especially. If the pics are digital can you post them?

• scumrat
    scumrat

Thats awesome !!!!!

Those witnesses will not be able to hide from this issue.

WAKE UP DUBS

• Mimilly
    Mimilly

BRAVO! Most excellent Jesika et al. And yes, please post that flyer. OOOooooooooooooo,,, gonna call the elders - that was precious.

Standing ovation!

Mimilly

• Lin
    Lin

Here is the flyer used from this morning in Dallas:

Child Molesters are Knocking At Your Door

The next time a Jehovah's Witness comes to your door you should be aware of the fact that many child molesters are encouraged by this religion to engage in door-to-door evangelizing. Be sure to look for the re-run of the Dateline NBC television show addressing this problem. It concerns the Jehovah's Witnesses and their ludicrous child molestation policy. It has also been publicized in a recent TIME Magazine article too. To learn more about the thousands of sexually abused children in the Jehovah's Witness religion go to:

www.silentlambs.org
    or call 1-877-WT-ABUSE

• Jesika
    Jesika

My aunt Lin is the one who did the flyers. I will ask her to post it for you guys.

Hygh--I am german and puerto rican and the pics are digital but Valis is going to post them later today.

LOL @ mimilly--I know--should I be shaking---elders OH NO!!! I am in trouble now--LMAO!!!!

• nancee park
    nancee park

Here's a more comprehensive flyer:

DEAR JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES AND PUBLIC: There are many nice Jehovah's Witnesses (JWs) but the top Governing Body of the Watchtower Society (WTS) leaders, and most local WTS elders cover up child molestation, let JW pedophiles go door-to-door, get at victims at get-togethers or Bible Studies (http://www.silentlambs.org or toll-free 1 877-WT-ABUSE), don't tell rank-and-file about being a Non-Governmental Organization in the UN 1991-2001 though preaching against the U.N., etc. About the child molesting, see, this shows a handcuffed UK pedophile elder:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/uk/england/newsid_2123000/2123546.stm

And WTS leaks state that over 23,000 JW pedophiles are on file at WTS Bethel headquarters in Brooklyn, New York (USA), most unrevealed to police despite Romans 13:1. That at least one pedophile was on the Governing Body of the WTS in the 1980s if not now also is documented: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=5466&site=3 Convicted Ministerial Servant/Elder pedophiles include Gregory Blackstone at Hollis, New Hampshire; Larry Baker at Augusta, Maine; Tim Gardner at Richmond, Missouri; Manual Beliz at Othello, WA;
    others in France, Norway, Australia etc

WTS Awake and Watchtower magazines and elders say God opposes the UN but, until exposed, in 1991-2001 the WTS was secretly a formal UN associate not just to use the UN's library as proved if you read the Nov 22, 1998 Awake magazine and use Search at the top at jehovahs-witness.org with "UN" or "U.N." Besides, the UN does not even require a group to become an official associate group to get a card to use its library! After this was on the internet the official U.N. ties
    were cut but not all unofficial ties: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=34436&site=3

Christ said families would be split by those doing right and those doing wrong but WTS has formal Judicial Committees destroying families via numerous formal renderings of disfellowshipment (severe shunning). 1 Cor 6:1 only says judge "trivial" things as in business, James 2:4-13 calls judging harmful, and Paul says the "majority" (2 Cor 2:6) followed his advice to shun a wrongdoer, meaning a Minority chose not to and yet he nowhere condemns them.

Acts 15:20 says abstain from blood but 1 Sam 14:32-5 says Saul's army ate unBLED meat to not starve and no verses show God not forgiving them. Christ says God also forgave David's eating temple holy bread and that God wants Mercy Not Sacrifice. (Mt 12) The May 22, 1994 Awake tells of 26 JW kids who died without transfusions, and by common sense in massive bleeding as in car wrecks blood expanders won't save lives http://www.ajwrb.org. About 3 JWs die daily
    earthwide from the unscriptural policy! (Blood On The Altar by David Reed) Yet most normal identical twins transfuse whole blood to each other through a shared placenta and childrens' whole blood is sometimes found in mothers years after birth.

WTS says Christ was likely born about Oct 2, so why ignore counting back 9 months for normal conception or genetic-level birth means he was born in late December? Why insist Christmas is from the pagan Saturnalia when John 10:22-3 says Christ also celebrated the Festival of Dedication or Lights, i.e. Hannukah, which first began Dec 25 but has varied since because lunar-based? Job 1:3, 3:1-3 show Job's kids celebrated birthdays if you read all 3 verses to see day of birth is meant. At Luke 2 angels themselves celebrated Christ's birth. Santa is from Saint Nicholas, an actual red-robed Christian gift-giving elder of the Middle Ages, not a wizard or pagan god. The word Easter may as easily be from the Anglo-Saxon word eastern (Christianity came from East of England) as from the goddess Eastre, the eggs as likely from the Jewish passover egg as from paganry, common sense saying early Christians more likely using eggs and rabbits to symbolize the hope for new life by resurrection than as vesiges of pagan fertility or sex rites!

Halloween came from All Hallows (Holy Ones/Saints) Evening when parents had children dress as saints to encourage them to be good, the normally harmless pranks coming from Ireland where maybe or maybe not taken from pagans even as wedding rings, names of days, months, some Christian names in the Bible like Apollos and Jason also came from pagans. Why does the WTS call compromises holidays that attacked and replaced paganisms especially since Colossians 2:16 says let none judge you about a holiday or Sabbaths? WTS calls a cross a repugnant murder weapon but Paul said boast in it as a symbol of resurrection over death. (Ga 6:14, 1Cor 1:17-18) They say it was a stake but human remains and inscriptions show archaeologists the stauros was a cross not stake, Dr F Zugibe's research shows suffocation would be in minutes if on a stake but in hours if on outstretched cross per Lu 23:44 and Mat 27:45-6, and the word stauros can mean not just stake but cross.

Although almost only the United Pentecostals teach that Jesus is God Almighty (Jehovah) Himself, WTS says the Trinity is believing Father, Son, Spirit are one "identical" person and falsely say most all Protestant and Catholic churches teach that, even though the fact is that most all other Protestant and Catholic groups accept the trinity idea as being three totally different entities or persons forming one "Godship" (Ro 1:20), Son and Spirit sharing inherited age, power, knowledge from God just as an acorn may be only one day old but also have its genes inheriting its ancestral oak tree's age, capacity and information!

Members are told report on each other although the Bible condemns busy-bodying. Nor are regular JWs allowed to read Judicial Committee "sin files" on themselves, many not knowing they exist often with misinformation and kept at Brooklyn's Bethel headquarters even if destroyed locally after seven years. Page 232 in the Insight book shows a picture of the Pay Attention To Yourselves And All The Flock book that elders have but do not allow non-elders to read. Page 302 in the Daniel book and pages 88 and 651 in the Proclaimers book show photos of the Knights Templar swords and the cross-with-crown-and-wreath used by Masons who sometimes use "Theocratic Warfare" tactics to change members' personalities and fight real/imagined opposers ((AID Book, Insight book under "Lies"; Watchtower June 1, 1960, p 352) on early WTS literature. Not surprisingly with the pedophile and other scandals, many good JWs have also complained of visual and electronic spying and harassment, including physically! Some old WT books also have the winged sun god Ra on front covers - never a Christian symbol.

Many Jehovah's Witnesses staying JWs are cutting time and money given the WTS which is declared "apostate" by silentlambs.org for endangering children, the secret U.N. liason etc. Many exJWs meet for fun (http://exjw.meetup.com/), get a newsletter from a fellowship united by love which is greater than forced same beliefs (Col 3:14, http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jahchristian/), join a church etc. Beware that in the wake of the pedophile scandals, failed end-time prophecies etc, most former JWs posting at http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=36020&site=3 believe fanatics in the WTS could possibly do something of an "Armageddon" style mentality. This was written out of love for JW families and friends and the public's kids - yours too! Please help silentlambs.org (1 877-WT-ABUSE) battle for the kids (and adults) by making and distributing more copies of this today!

• nancee park
    nancee park

It was in Newsweek. I don't know if it was in Time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit