Hoovahs at my Door ! (NOT Vacuum cleaners)

by refiners fire 34 Replies latest jw friends

• FiveShadows
    FiveShadows

yay!!!!

• DJ
    DJ

Refiner,

Good strategy, read the pub.'s and let us know, so you can be armed and dangerous! I am jealous, I long for the day when they come to my door. dj

• unbeliever
    unbeliever

Just reading some old posts. Out of curiousity did you get a bible study started?

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Hmm. Well He came about 8 times,I wouldnt let him bring anyone with him, so it was all one on one. And I told him I wouldnt engage in a "formal" study,(from a JW study aid). The first few weeks were just discussions about blood, Matthew 24 v 14, etc. After a few weeks I told him that Id borrowed some books from a local ex witness who Id contacted on the Net. This guy had leant me some old books which I had "problems" with. The last couple of get togethers were discussing JW chrononlogy and false prophecy. Hopefully I planted some ideas in his head.

• shamus
    shamus

Refiners,

I don;t have much more to say at this point other than

SICK' EM!

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy
    I saw the "Pioneer pace" walk!!!

I can picture it so clearly!

WHAT CAUSES THAT ANYWAY?

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Woohoo!

Way to go dude!

Stealth, oh so clever man you are.

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Visit Smiley Central! Standing ovation for Refiner! Ok, it's a jumping ovation.

• Gadget
    Gadget

I'm looking forward to when they knock on my new house, but I think my dad has been giving out my address to make sure they don't. I'll just have too look out for when they're doing street witnessing...

• rocketman
    rocketman

One visit in 10 yrs? Wow, what's up in the land down under? Of course, it could be that you were NH at times.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit