Hoovahs at my Door ! (NOT Vacuum cleaners)

by refiners fire 34 Replies latest jw friends

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

YES. Its true!! They were just here. Oh happy day. First time in 10 YEARS. They knew where I was till a year ago (before our last house move) but now Im in the clear again. An evil apostate in the guise of an innocent householder. Oh YAY!!. (Im excited) (( Means I can mess with them a lil bit again))

Edited by - refiners fire on 31 August 2002 1:22:49

• minimus
    minimus

Which model vacuum cleaner did you get?

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Newsflash..... Details of the hoova visit.....

I was on the back verandah, taking multiple drugs (coffee and nicotine) When I heard the neighbours dog barking. Glancing thru the gaps in the verandah railing I saw.... A suit!. A BRIEFCASE!!. But the biggest giveaway....I saw the "Pioneer pace" walk!!! My heart started to pound, and within seconds I heard A knock at my front door Shock follows shock! looking thru the frosted glass I saw a DYED IN THE WOOL , 100 percent genuine DUB on my front door step. I knew he was a dub cause he looked gormless and out of place in his immaculate grey suit.like a factory worker dressed to the hilt and not really knowiung what the hell he was doing. Besides he had a WATCHTOWER in his hand!!

Breathless, I opened the door, after a couple of deep breaths......

His sales pitch was nothin to write home about, lemme tell you. About the same standard as mine when I was a dub. "We are offering these magazines...blah blah...very interesting article about Yoga... fascinating article about militant extremists."... etc. He told me about 4 times that they were no charge for the mags. I offered to pay twice, but he said "well thats up to you sir, if you wish to".... then insisted they were FREE again. Dumb dub. He probably never gets anyone actually offers to pay, so he couldnt shift his thinking to cope. I figured, "to hell with it". 2 free mags, thats a buck out of the Watchtowers profit system. My little contribution to bringing the WT down.

• BugParadise
    BugParadise
    Refiners fire: But the biggest giveaway....I saw the "Pioneer pace" walk!!! My heart started to pound, and within seconds I heard A knock at my front door Shock follows shock! looking thru the frosted glass I saw a DYED IN THE WOOL , 100 percent genuine DUB on my front door step

LOL too funny!

~Bugs

• minimus
    minimus

But what about the hoovahs? (vacuum cleaners)?

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

He had a kid about three years old in one arm. Heavy kid. The kid was looking at me like I was Satan manifest in flesh . (A demonic "worldly person"...Horror!) Dads tryna hold mags in one hand and juggle the kid in the other. poor guy. His wifey, dressed immaculatey in a black suit with white blouse stood (grimly) at the end of the footpath. weve got a cobble path, and she had a pram which she stood guard over . Any excuse not to come to the door. I had her pegged straight off. She was out in field service, but i bet 20 bucks she hadnt knocked on a single door herself. She looked miserable. She WAS miserable! He looked compulsively enthusiastic and tired. I wanted to invite him in for a beer, poor sap.

Anyway, I took the mags and the poor sheep, hopefully, will return and offer me a study at some stage. Oh, we will study alright !!

The wife looked like she was just about ripe for some serious SEX THERAPY

MWA HAHAHA!!!

Edited by - refiners fire on 31 August 2002 0:31:3

• searcher
    searcher

GO GET EM RF!!!

searcher.

• Quotes
    Quotes
    I wanted to invite him in for a beer, poor sap.

You should have! Remember, these are the victims, our empathy and caring can help!

The wife looked like she was just about ripe for some serious SEX THERAPY

Well, if you had invited them in and given her enough beer, you would know for sure. Oh well, maybe next time!

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

After theyd gone I watched them thru the curtains. After passing behind the fence (where he was obscured from view) he marked the placement down in his little leather bound note book, using his little gold plated pen to write the address down. There were six of them working the court, all early thirties, the guys tall, serious haircuts, and the women all pushing prams and unsmiling. Amazing. I was making sure there was noone out there that would know me. the coast looked clear.

Anyway, there is a plan. I figure to get some free magazines off them for a while, and I can post about the articles in them (if reading them doesnt put me to sleep) then, hopefully, I'll have a study with the young fella. Dont know how long it will last, because I'll refuse to use their pubs and insist on a BIBLE study. Reckon he will go for that? Anyone got a better plan ? Open to ideas here......

• Prisca
    Prisca
    The kid was looking at me like I was Satan manifest in flesh

Hahahahaha..... most people have that reaction when they first see you. I know I did!!!

But seriously, are you living in the same congregational territory as the last house was?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit