Ruth Moshonas' Watchtower

by Stephanus 47 Replies latest jw friends

• detective
    detective

I think you should mail them back to her with a little note attached.

Perhaps:

Dear Ruth,
    In my travels I happened upon the magazines you left behind on the train. I can see you are working very hard to reach out to people to share the "good news". However I must warn you, Ruth, that your great efforts to share uplifting edification can sometimes backfire as the magazines might fall into the hands of those who do not appreciate the value of spiritual food. I very much enjoyed reading your magazines and will look forward to finding them again as I go about my way. Perhaps, if you have time, you might leave a few magazines at the local laudromat as I am also known to spend a good deal of time there as well as on the train. That would please me to no end! Please keep up the good work of sharing my favorite literature! I look forward to meeting you in person sometime. Perhaps even at the next assembly!
    Warmest regards,
    Satan

• Been there
    Been there

Beck,

(scrathing my head trying to figure out what kind of worldly attire could fit in a shoe box)????

False teeth? She's 78 years old for gawd sake. Pull out a little flannel might she. I am not sure where her daughter lives since I don't know to much about the land of OZ. She has to see her daughter because she has been so lonely since Mr. Ruth passed on, she has been riddled with guilt. If only she hadn't faked that head ache. She would have been there to push Mr. Ruth out of the way of the train while he was coming home from the meeting. His hearing was very bad from years of the constant drip of drivel coming from the WTS. She has been in a time warp since that fateful day in 1989.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

That's what the writing on the top of her mag says to me people.

Some people have all the luck!

Why is NZ time important to sister Ruth? Because sister Ruth is having a secret love affair with a man from New Zealand...she needs to remember NZ time vrs Aus time...so that she can go online while her husband is at the meeting

Going online? In 1989??

Please keep up the good work of sharing my favorite literature! I look forward to meeting you in person sometime. Perhaps even at the next assembly!
    Warmest regards,
    Satan

ROFL If we ever track her down, this may be worth doing! LOL

She would have been there to push Mr. Ruth out of the way of the train while he was coming home from the meeting. His hearing was very bad from years of the constant drip of drivel coming from the WTS.
    LOL
  • Doc_jedd
    Doc_jedd

Poor Ruth, she dont have a clue. If she only knew that evil apostates were entertaining them selves with her misplaced magazines she`d probably swalow her dentures

...................................................................................................Jedd

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

I nearly wet myself when I read detectives grand finale - Regards Satan - how would you be if you were Ruthie ROFLMAO!

(scrathing my head trying to figure out what kind of worldly attire could fit in a shoe box)

Been There: Well in mine I had beads.

Stephanus: I have contacted some JW living in the Sydney area to see if they can track her down for us...I will get back to you Until then, I await your instructions.

Beck

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Good work, Agent 00Beck!

Another thought occurred to me: could Ruth (elderly, as many have speculated) be dead, and her loyal Dub children or grandchildren going through her stuff found all these old magazines in good condition that "it would be a shame to waste"?

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Stephanus

I am investing in a digital camera for our PI services...I hope to be able to capture real live footage of active JW members in my area engaging in the door to door work on a Saturday morning. I need your advice for costumes and camouflage ideas...I would like to blend in with nature if I can. Please advise me.

Regards
    Your humble servant
    Beck

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

LOL Beck. I haven't been too successful stalking the Field Servicing Dubs - they don't come to my door anymore, and my camera's battery has given up the ghost - am waiting on a new one. You do realise that that means they'll be here this Saturday, don't you!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit