Ruth Moshonas' Watchtower

by Stephanus 47 Replies latest jw friends

• Prisca
    Prisca
    Given the fact that someone is reading a 1989 Watchtower and it is 2002, NEW LIGHT is a little slow in coming around there.

This is WOOLLONGONG we are talking about!

• Mackin
    Mackin

Hmmm, could that handwriting be

NZ Time 9.15, 23rd (Sunday) 10.30

Maybe that makes it during the daylight saving months? Durning Daylight Saving the tile diff between NZ and Oz is about 1 hour.

In 1989 the 23rd fell on a Sunday in the months of April & July.

The plot thickens.

Mackin.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    It is possible that Ruth has gotton married since then, thus she has had a name change so that is why it is hard to find information on her.

That's certainly a possibility. Why is there no surviving family, however? There should be someone around by that name who knows her or knows of her.

In 1989 the 23rd fell on a Sunday in the months of April & July.

Hmmm. What was she planning so far in advance? You're right about the plot thickening - could it have been a convention or assembly? And it wouldn't just be on the Sunday, would it, if so?

This is WOOLLONGONG we are talking about!

At least we can spell - try "Wollongong"! Anyway, there's no reason she has to be from around the 'Gong The train could have been anywhere between Kiama and Sydney during the day - perhaps even further afield on another line. The only person with that surname in the phonebook anywhere in Australia is in Mossvale. There are several buses a day from Mossvale to Wollongong Station, so that's also a possibility. So why was Ruth on the train and where was she going?

Edited by - Stephanus on 28 August 2002 6:48:35

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Shes dreaming and drifting here. These were written during the study. Planning which session of that M rated movie shes going to see.Shes decided to see it twice!

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

The whole damn article is so important shes underlined everything! She cant think what to leave out!

Actually, shes just underlined the hell out of it so if sister stickybeak looks over her shoulder during the study, spying, it'll look like she studied it intensively. Shes just goin thru the motions really though, sloppy line work.

• Prisca
    Prisca

She probably underlined everything in the paragraph due to her limited English. She most likely is an immigrant, from some European country.

Although she can speak and write in English, she finds it easier to underline the answers completely, so that she makes a perfect answer when the questions are asked (Sis Ruth is one of those sisters who enthusiastically puts her hand up for almost every question).

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

..."I hope someone counsels her to shave her legs

Beck"....

Beck, shes letting it grow, along with her armpit hair,plus the fact that she never cleans her teeth. Shes preparing for Armaggedon, and hopes these things will discourage horrible rapists during the great Trib.

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Here is my theory behind the handwritten comments, which I agree with Mackin to read:

NZ Time 9.15, 23rd (Sunday) 10.30

Why is NZ time important to sister Ruth? Because sister Ruth is having a secret love affair with a man from New Zealand...she needs to remember NZ time vrs Aus time...so that she can go online while her husband is at the meeting

I think she fakes a headache just before the meeting...and so her hubby goes off on his own...she waits until hubby is down the driveway and she then rushes into her bedroom and puts on her worldy clothes which she has hidden in a shoe box under her bed. She then turns on her vid cam talks into the microphone in her most sexiest voice 'hello new zealand, are you there yet??'...there is static....followed by a voice with a strong kiwi accent: "ohmygord is that you Roothiee, geez you lork gorgeous tiday sweethart, blow me a kiss wood ya?" Ruth blushes before puckering up to the camera with her best Marylin Monroe pose...

That's what the writing on the top of her mag says to me people.

Beck

Edited by - beck_melbourne on 28 August 2002 7:37:33

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne
    Shes preparing for Armaggedon, and hopes these things will discourage horrible rapists during the great Trib.

ROFLMAO!!!

Edited by - beck_melbourne on 28 August 2002 7:38:48

• Prisca
    Prisca
    Because sister Ruth is having a secret love affair with a man from New Zealand

Man, that Mackin gets around........

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit