• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

I hope someone counsels her to shave her legs

Beck

Edited by - Beck_Melbourne on 27 August 2002 23:43:44

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Couldn't see your pic, Beck.

Sister Ruth could well find herself the subject of one of a local needs talk! Imagine the siege mentality that would be the result: "Ooh - we can't leave our literature in public any more because those wicked apostates will find it and put it on the internet!"

Edited by - Stephanus on 27 August 2002 23:59:54

• Mackin
    Mackin

I'm crackin up here. You guys are hilarious.

Mackin.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

I wouldn't laugh if I were you, Mackin; guess who's going to be the mysterious foreigner who rings Ruth about the Watchtower she left on the train!

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

Beck

sorry for going off-topic, but whats wrong with that dog of yours? He rocks from side to side like a bleedin' lunatic.....have you nailed his bollocks to a tree stump and he's trying to pull free?

What is it with him? Has he just been your pet for too long?

Pope (of the Be kind to dumb animals class)

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

I've scanned a bit more of Ruth's 'Tower:

Alright you handwriting experts, what can you tel me about this?

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Pope: Its a wolverine NOT a dog....don't ya know nutthin??? And she is walking in a hypnotic trance for her male admirers

Beck

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Beck: don't try to weasel out of this one - what about the handwriting on the new image I posted - what does it tell you about our mysterious Dub lady?

• Been there
    Been there

Ruth is not 60 something she is actually 78 yrs. old. She walks with a cane so she has trouble hanging on to all her liturature. They were on different seats because she dropped them down the isle as she was getting off the train. The next guy getting on just picked them up off the floor and threw them on a seat next to where they were on the floor. She was on her way to visit her daughter for a week. Mystery solved?

Handwriting:

N? 9-15 time 23rd Sun (sunday) 10:30

7:30 PM Sun. Night

I think she was writing the times for Service on Sat. and Meeting times for Sun.

Given the fact that someone is reading a 1989 Watchtower and it is 2002, NEW LIGHT is a little slow in coming around there.

• c5
    c5

It is possible that Ruth has gotton married since then, thus she has had a name change so that is why it is hard to find information on her.

1989.....wow...I was in 9th grade back then. How time flies!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit