Ruth Moshonas' Watchtower

by Stephanus 47 Replies latest jw friends

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Not a bad theory Pris, except for one detail that I probably should have included: the two 'Towers (hey, that sounds like a good title for a movie!) were on different seats, at least 3m (10ft) apart, on different sides of the aisle. Unless Sis Ruth in her senility was wandering around the whole train, sitting down and then getting up, leaving a different 'Tower behind each time, I just don't understand it!

Myself: you're not wrong! I've always suspected that a confluence of strange forces have come together to form a vortex around the New South Wales State Rail Authority...

• Prisca
    Prisca

The 2 mags were originally on the one seat, but between Ruth leaving them behind on the seat, and your entering the train carriage, someone else came into the carriage, saw the mags and started reading one. S/He was sitting on the other seat, and left it on the seat when they left the train. Or, maybe there were a couple of people that found them, and thus the mags got separated.

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

no no no...you don't lose 2 mags at one time, what are the odds?? and you don't take two mags from the same year only a month apart to a bible study, one marked and one unmarked. You take a handful of 'old' mags and you distribute them in places where it doesn't really matter if they are read or not...plus you can count them as placements. The marked mag was misplaced, wasn't meant to be there...it got caught up with the placing mags. Why?? Because she is a hoarder...and doesn't like throwing jehovah's literature in the bin.

I still think she has hairy legs.

Beck

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

One was bundled up with some bits of a Sydney Morning Herald (including Good Living) and the other (the signed one) was on it's own, out in the open on a seat. Does this change anything?

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Beck, after my best forensic examinations, I can find no traces of leg-hair on either of the mags - try harder!

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne
    One was bundled up with some bits of a Sydney Morning Herald (including Good Living) and the other (the signed one) was on it's own, out in the open on a seat. Does this change anything?

No.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

What about the absence of leg-hair?

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

My assumption on the leg hair was not based on any given evidence...lets just say it was a 'hunch'...like the eye colour. I also think she is heavy breasted...she wears floral dresses to the meetings with practical shoes.

btw...did you 'smell' the mags? You will find a stale old smell when you do. But do be careful, many hands have handled the mag before you, and many bottoms have no doubt sat on it before yours. Let's not confuse your senses.

Beck

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Interestingly enough, I did smell the mags! They have an old smell, but that of stale old magazines, not that of old people! Pity no-one has the iSmell system installed yet! LOL

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

You know the funniest possibility in all this? That someone from Ruth's congregation may be lurking here and see this thread, and report her to the elders (anonymously, of course, by printing off this discussion) and she'll be carpetted for lazy-witnessing! LOL Or even better, they could use the fact that it's been on the evil internet and somehow blame her for that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit