I'm Back, Sorta

by Yerusalyim 34 Replies latest jw friends

• Scully
    Scully

Welcome Back, Yeru!

Yadirf, why don't we just cancel the little military operation that's supposed to go to the Philippines and save those 4 JW women who were kidnapped by those guerillas. Jehovah can save them, right? The WTS will pay their ransom, right?

Love, Scully

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Congrats Yeru and Welcome Back...you were truly missed...in fact I was asking about you the other day: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=35193&site=3

Thanks for the job you do in defending this Country that I love so much.

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Welcome back, Yeru and CONGRATULATIONS!!!

btw, how's the fam?

I know you are busy, but thanks for letting us know you are ok.

Hugs,

j2bf

• Valis
    Valis

Got a nice army base ere Colonel....wouldn't want anything to appen to it now would we? Tell em Dino! *L*

Hey Yeru...long time no see man! You still got all those rugrats?

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• TR
    TR

Hey Yeru, how ya doin!?

Speaking of military, I've always been a military freak, even though I've never been in. Most of my childhood was spent building military models of tanks, ships, planes, etc.

Even when I was a 'hovah, I was a fan of the military. I couldn't get enough of the gulf war coverage on the news, all when I was a 'hovah ministerial servant.

Congrats to you, Yeru! I'm proud of men and women like you.

TR

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Friday,

I won't be baited by you, it's too easy to see that you really admire and honor me. If you weren't a JW I'd almost say you WORSHIP me. It's CLEAR you're jealous of me though. I do defend EVERY right you have. The right to be an ass without fear of reprisal [at least from government sources], the right to believe in and belong to a false religion, the right to disturb people in their private homes as you go door to door serving a bunch of senile old men in Brooklyn, NY who think their God's voice (must be the medication).

Friday, when you're prepared to give your life for my rights speak up, otherwise BITE ME!

Double Edge, Thanks for being concerned for me.

To All, thanks for the well wishes.

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

Yereu-- even though your in the non-com big leauge now remember two things:

1Keep your head down

2 Keep your head down

God bless you and all the grunts your responsible for now.

• neyank
    neyank

Howdy Sarge,

Fridays response to you was so uninteligent it wasn't worth the time to write a reply.
    He wouldn't even make a good Gomer Pyle.

As far as your promotion, congradulations!!!

Where are they stationing you?

neyank

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

Yere, so good to hear from you!!!! Long time!!!!! Congrat's on your promotion too!!! Proud of ya! =;o)

Tell us, ...just how bad is this war fixing to get!!!

p.s. T.R. Love your ozzie pic!

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

I lost a friend in the Pentagon on 9-11, I've lost several friends from the Special Operations Community in Afghanistan. I'm planning on losing more. WE HAVE TO GET RID of Saddam Insane before he gets nukes, and before he supports another incident like 9-11. We're not prepared as a country to lose the numbers we will. Unfortunately, I think it will be in the low thousands in Iraq. But considering what we have to lose, it's worth it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit