I'm Back, Sorta

by Yerusalyim 34 Replies latest jw friends

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

So I've been gone for a few months, GET OFF MY BACK ALREADY. Actually, the US ARMY is keeping me busy, but they've decided to promote me to the rank of Sergeant First Class with the corresponding $300.00 a month pay raise. I'll read and post from time to time, just wanted to let ya'll know I'm still alive.

Blessings

Mike

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

Glad to hear from you. Your ears must have been ringing because I was just asking about you the other day.

Congrats on the promotion!!!!

• Yadirf
    Yadirf
    but they've decided to promote me to the rank of Sergeant First Class with the corresponding $300.00 a month pay raise.

You should feel ashamed of yourself!

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Yeah, if I had to save your sorry ass everyday I would be pretty ashamed too.

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

The $300 raise is contingent upon your rolling Osama Bin Laden's head across the White House lawn within the next three months. Get cracking....er...chopping. And congratulations on the promotion, Sarge. Are you going to scream "RIGHT THEN RIGHT THEN YOU ORRIBLE LOT!!!!"?

Expatbrit

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Yadriff,

Thanks, I know you meant that as a tease and a congratulations not as an intentional dig at those of us who defend your right to believe a false religion.

• Solace
    Solace

Welcome Back Yeru!!!

• myself
    myself

Yerusalyim,

So glad that everything is going well with you. Mystery over thanks for checking in and letting us know

• LB
    LB

That's the trouble with being in the military. You kill Osama and it's all part of the paycheck. I kill Osama and I get a bundle of money.

Congrats on the payraise and keep your head down.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Friday,it`s guys like Yerusalyim,that protect your right to pretend your an active dub..Don`t forget the new WBTS deal with the Navy.A company WBTS owns 50% of,is going to make the engines for unmaned remote aircraft for the Navy..I`d say your both hypocrates ..LOL..>>>Hey Yerusalyim,your doing an honorable job you deserve the raise.Good for you...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit