YOU KNOW says "IT's A CONSCIENCE MATTER"

by minimus 72 Replies latest jw friends

• dubla
    dubla

and like i said....the joelbear/homosexuality thread would be a great one to start with, for the newbies....yadirfs true colors bleeding through, and it had nothing to do with poor little doobla.

aa

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

dOOblah,

You speak as though I outta be ashamed of that thread. But why START with that one, that's not the first thread I authored? Would you rather the newbies see THAT thread, even if they had only one choice, DooBLAH? BTW, although Joel and I have even exchanged emails since the days of that thread, my feelings about homosexuality haven't changed.

Friday, who thinks that dOOblah needs to get a brain.

Edited by - Yadirf on 23 August 2002 17:20:27

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey friday,I`m rather large,so "cute as a button" is funny if you ever meet me.If you want to find who`s word is worth something on this board,yours or mine.Make a thread,and ask our fellow board members.We both know what the outcome will be.I doubt you`ll start the thread..LOL...OUTLAW

Edited by - OUTLAW on 23 August 2002 17:37:57

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Dear Nads AKA Friday,

I just got off the phone with Bethel and they have great news for you! Because you are such a great loving Drone they are going to elect you to the board! I guess all those stupid letters you wrote actually worked! Good Job! Your going to be on the next AWAKE cover! You must be sooooo proud. Think of all the good things you can do! Being that you sometimes walk and talk on the 'outside' of the collective, are you going to try to make some fair changes or are you going to be mothers favorite little girl and behave? I was wondering if you were going to turn over the names of the 23,000 molesters to the police or are you pro pedophile and planning on keeping the whole scandal 'in-house'?? We were hoping that since you claim to be such a good christian you would protect God's Children by A: Getting rid of the Pedophiles instead of protecting them and B: Dump the dark age blood policy. I realize that this will be a little hard for you to implement because A: You have a hard time thinking for yourself and B: You feel "If God wanted us to stop killing kids and protecting pedofiles he would have told us by now since we are his only true people." I realize that you are Still Waiting on Jehovah to fix all your WT problems instead of getting off your ass and doing it yourself. Isnt there some scripture on lazyness??? Maybe the best thing for you to do is send a random email to the rest of the board and sign it 'God'. Im sure they will feel that this must be 'new light' from the Good Lord himself, I mean, Hello! He signed it right???? Well, anyways, congradulations on your new position. I just hope you have time to fix things, I mean the worlds going to end in 1975! Oh wait, scratch that, it will end by the end of the millenium, oops no scratch that to, no I got it, by the end of the generation,...no that wont work either, ugh....oh I got it, someday it will end, which may be soon, so the fact of the matter is that their is a chance that it will end and you better hurry up and set things right! We all know that when Jesus comes back he is going to want a financial statement- common now, Gods all about the money! So the millions you have saved up while millions of people are starving will make God soooo happy! He might even let you be annointed! I sure hope you dont get into a car wreck or anything and need a blood transfusion, what would the Org do without you??? The whole thing could collapse! I know! Just make an exception! Tell them God told YOU that it was OK becuase you were annointed! Man, you really got it together! Im sure once you've straightend everything out at Bethel, and made some more $$$$$$ for God (the military contract was brilliant! We all not how God loves it when we prosper from others dying!) all the Apostates here will come running back to the WT. Then you can sit back with your good pall YOU KNOW and say, "See, we were right all along...."

Edited by - crazy151drinker on 23 August 2002 17:56:41

• minimus
    minimus

YARDIF, GEE YOU"RE SMART....Whatsa madder? YOUR feelins beinh hurt? Methinks you need some maturity, if you know what that is, brother.

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

I love you <151>

Thanks for "keeping it real"

<chevy>

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    There YOU go, just like Outlaw did in the beginning ... You YOURSELF are saying that such a person is still a Witness, because you call them an "inactive Witness".

Okay Yadrif, I'm going to use simple words since you seem to have trouble with reading comprehension. First, I don't give a damn what you consider yourself. If you want to play the role of Joe Witness, go for it. But, don't go putting words in my mouth. I was referring to this quote:

An "inactive dub" IS a "dub",

That is from YOUR post. Like I said chief, you be whatever you want to be. But don't go telling me what district overseers, circuit overseers or elders say or don't say if you're not there to listen to them. I was, and am, accurately reporting to you what the "faithful and discreet slave" has said and what a great many Witnesses believe.

As for whose prayers God hears, I would never presume to know that. My Bible says this, "God is near to all those calling upon him, to all those who call upon him in trueness." - Ps. 145:18. I cannot agree with your religon's harsh and arrogant attitude toward people who disagree with their views. Despite what your religon has done to me, I still believe in God, and more than that I believe his primary feeling toward all of us is love. I can't believe in an angry god who keeps stats, counts the number of butts in a KH, hours in service and thunders his disapproval to anyone who falls short. No. And more than that, I cannot believe in any god who looks down his nose at someone who is troubled, or has lost their way. No. Never. I believe that God not only loves humanity, I believe he likes us in a tender and compassionate way, as well. Why he does, now that I can't imagine, for we seem to have little to offer.

I believe you are still a Witness, whatever your meeting status currently is, since your attitude and behaviour mimics that of Jehovah's Witnesses perfectly. However, I aspire to find and be with someone who feels this way toward me:

"What do you think? If a certain man comes to have a hundred sheep and one of them gets strayed, will he not leave the 99 upon the mountains and set out on a search for the one that is straying? And if he happens to find it, I certainly tell you, he rejoices more over it than over the 99 that have not strayed. Likewise it is NOT a desirable thing with my Father who is in heaven for one of these little ones to perish." -- Mt. 18:12-14.

Peace,

Chris

• minimus
    minimus

I've noticed that YOU KNOW hasn't been around much lately. Do you think he's all right? Not that I miss him....well, maybe just a bit.

• RandomTask
    RandomTask

You Know has been busy in the front yard beating that dead horse thats starting to smell.

• RandomTask
    RandomTask

...with his one good arm

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit