YOU KNOW says "IT's A CONSCIENCE MATTER"

by minimus 72 Replies latest jw friends

• messenger
    messenger

I think the answer is simple,

A person who condemns others for not living up to the ideals of a certain religion when in practice they do likewise, is a Hypocrite. Therefore Friday, You Know and Bleep show themselves to be the lowest form of Christainity in the opinion of Jesus Christ. They are low life hypocrites who fellowship with those they condemn in order to try and feel superior. In the congregations they have been or are now associated with, they are looked down on as nothings, so they come here to try and grab some superiority by attacking those who could care less. Little men with large hyprocrisy wasting their lives pretending to be something they are not. You wouldn't really qualify to be a Pharisee as you never even made to their level, you are more like a "white trash" Pharisee whose peers do not even acknowledge you exist. You get more tolerance on this forum than you would ever get in the congregation, therefore this is the only "spiritual paradise" you know and you twits take a dump in it every chance you get. And you call us screwed up?

• Dia
    Dia

"Jesus beat the crap outta certain people on a number of occasions"?

Where is that scripture??

Edited by - Dia on 23 August 2002 5:45:5

• minimus
    minimus

My suggestion is that everytime these JW apologists try to create a disturbance here, IGNORE them (if we can..lol).REMIND THEM ALWAYS, that they can't talk to us since they are loyalists to the Society.

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Big Tex:

Yadirf, I posted what I did in response to your statement that an inactive/irregular Witness is still a Witness.

There YOU go, just like Outlaw did in the beginning ... You YOURSELF are saying that such a person is still a Witness, because you call them an "inactive Witness".

But am I really "inactive," as Outlaw suggested here in this thread? Consider: Not only have I not disowned the WTS (as you and most others here have done), but I am supportive of the WTS; I continue to stress to my family members that it is indeed God's Organization; I contend with you apostates in defense of the WTS; I correspond with Brooklyn, with information that I feel will benefit the Organization; I anticipate changes to be forthcoming in fulfillment of Daniel 11:35; etc.

So, am I really inactive?

Friday

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Dia,

"Jesus beat the crap outta certain people on a number of occasions"?

Where is that scripture??

If you put what you quoted me as having said back in its proper context, then I'll consider answering your question.

Friday

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey friday,I`ll give you a dub lesson..Free!..From childhood we are taught: "Faith without works is dead"..Translation:Your as good as your last service report..The organization you support see`s you as dead...OUTLAW

• Southland
    Southland

Are Yadirf (Friday) and YouKnow the same person? They sure seem similar!

• HoChiMin
    HoChiMin

Yadirf;

I correspond with Brooklyn, with information that I feel will benefit the Organization; I anticipate changes to be forthcoming in fulfillment of Daniel 11:35; etc.

I generally do not bother with WT adhearants such as yourself however, do you have any idea what the WT service dept. thinks of people who write in as you state above? I have seen first hand, and they are bothered by it to say the least. "Soundnes of mind" is a phrase that will be used for those that bother to continously write in, no matter what their standing or position in the WT religion. That is if they are favorable in what they write. "Disgruntled" is a term used for even the slightest hint of nonconformance detected in the tone of any letter.

So you have given us a look at how you may be viewed by the WT.

Happy Writing!

HCM

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Minimus,

My suggestion is that everytime these JW apologists try to create a disturbance here, IGNORE them (if we can..lol).REMIND THEM ALWAYS, that they can't talk to us since they are loyalists to the Society.

I get the impression that you think that this board should be for the exclusive use of apostates. Who died and appointed you boss? Too, you charge me with being here solely for the purpose of causing a disturbance. A review of the threads that I've started will provide the answer. Also, I've grown quite tired of having had the "they can't talk to us since they are loyalists to the Society" bit thrown into mine and others faces over the years. Do you imagine yourself as being the first to confront a JW with that? Do you not know that there are exceptions to almost every rule? Surely your own children, if you have fathered any, have excelled above your maturity.

Friday

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

HoChiMin,

Gee, you're smart!

Friday

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit