YOU KNOW says "IT's A CONSCIENCE MATTER"

by minimus 72 Replies latest jw friends

• dubla
    dubla

yadirf isnt even in good standing, so he doesnt count.

aa

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Friday,an inactive dub for over 2 decades..Comes here to intellectually beat the crap out of those who did not live up to their dedication?..What a Moron!..LOL...OUTLAW

Edited by - OUTLAW on 21 August 2002 15:31:23

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

To this very day I remain true to my dedication. If you understood the significance of Daniel 11:35 you would be able to sympathize with me. But, as it stands, too many of you here don't even believe in the Bible anymore.

Friday

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

An inactive dub is not a dub..Your so dedicated,you`ve been inactive for over 2 decades..LOL...OUTLAW

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

" I come here so as to intellectually beat the crap out of those who didn't live up to their dedication, namely the apostates. That's justification enough, isn't it?"

Yardif you turn that other cheek. No "beating" allowed. Turn now.

Dismembered but not Dismembered

Edited by - Dismembered on 21 August 2002 15:41:24

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

The Lawless One says:

An inactive dub is not a dub..Your so dedicated,you`ve been inactive for over 2 decades..LOL...OUTLAW

An "inactive dub" IS a "dub", otherwise why do you call such a person a "dub"? You're an idiot, Outlaw, because you don't even know when you're contradicting yourself.

Friday

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Dismembered says:

Yardif you turn that other cheek. No "beating" allowed. Turn now.

Why? Jesus beat the crap outta certain people on a number of occasions.

Friday

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey friday,you like to pass yourself off as a dedicated dub,your not.Your inactive.In pro dub world that makes you a nothing.Go back to being an active dub,come back in 20 yrs and then tell us about dedication.There`s a reason your not treated as an equal on this board,your not.Your a wanna-be dub,and I`ve seen more newbies than I can count laugh at you for it..LOL...OUTLAW

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Rub a dub dub

Three dubs in a tub

Nads, Yk, + Bleep

Each other they rubbed

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

HoChiMin:

""The WT and the local congregations certainly do discourage the net. Without a doubt, I'm sure you will agree, the WT tries to control information reaching it's adherents. So what's the point? Is it the fact that association (don't deny that it's association) with "apostates" on the net is a conscience matter?""

The WT discourages many things. I did not say they dont. R rated movies, college, sports, on and on. However, they cant stop you from these things. Including, visiting any religious site unless they have the goods on you to label you an apostate. If you are witnessing, they cant touch you. However, they can deny you using this time as counting field service.

Plus, how can you prove who is an apostate and who is not? You can meet and talk to an apostate just as easy just going from door to door.

Again, show me a Dfed person whos only crime was witnessing online.

(I knew of one family that never met for meetings of field service, never took direction from the elders, went to the territory of their choosing and we could not do a thing! Talk about no-nos.)

My point, is that instead of using this non-issue to make Dubs leave, we should welcome them and debate the real issues.

Edited by - thichi on 21 August 2002 18:5:15

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit