London Bethel Raided by Police

by DevonMcBride 35 Replies latest social humour

• Satanus
    Satanus

Well, there you go then, it wasn't bethel, it was brothel. It wasn't last week, it was last century. Just a couple of small errors, otherwise perfectly acurate. Nothing rumourous about this thread at all. lol

SS

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Well you all got me so curious I had to go out in service this morning just to work with sister Amanda Mouth. She always has the latest. She says it's all true. Really!

Here's the scoop: The London Bethel was built on the site of the old Charles Hammond house off Tottemham Court Road, famous in the 1880's as a homosexual brothel. Apparently the London police were disconcerted to find the site once again occupied by several hundred young single men who fit the description of male prostitutes (a common mistake among Mormons or Jehovah's witnesses).

So they raided the site again. It has not been reported what they found as yet. Amanda promises to keep me posted.

Jst2laws

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Drat and all this time I thought it was Ringo just trying to throw the blame on one of the other guys

• Liberated
    Liberated

This is definitely just a rumor.

I emailed a friend in England and this is his reply:

"I don't believe the Watchtower here has been raided, I guess we would
    have
    heard by now if it had...Take it as a rumour. The Watchtower would make
    more
    noise than us ex's if they had been raided! You know how they like to
    let
    everyone know how extremely persecuted they are! Police raids would be
    most
    exciting for them.
    I do know a friend of ours has just had a letter back from the
    government
    that states police have the rights to obtain criminal material that
    religious organisations such as the Watchtower try to keep hidden, this
    would obviously call for raids etc...maybe that's were the rumour
    started."

Paul posted that it was a rumor he heard. His site is legit.

Libby

• amac
    amac

And what is the name of this so-called friend of yours in England? Does he know Paul?

• gumby
    gumby

Drat and all this time I thought it was Ringo just trying to throw the blame on one of the other guys

It was Ringo!

Ringo was tired of being in the back all the time while the other guys got all the girls.He got to sing only a couple of songs......"Yellow submerine,".... and "your sixteen,your beutiful and your mine" (He was like 48 when he sang it).....anyway.....he got pissed and was resposible for raiding the London thing or what ever the hell this thread was about!

He got pissed one day and went off!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit