Try this poll one last time.

by Bleep 38 Replies latest watchtower bible

• LB
    LB

Naw, you don't care what the answers are.

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman
    Everyone knows talking snakes never had legs, don't be stupid.

Darn right, the snakes with legs never had anything to say!

• scumrat
    scumrat

goodbye Bleep ( bleep you )

• Bleep
    Bleep

Ok I have two for 5. Not too good since this IS the Bible research Forum. I will tally it all up in a couple weeks so take time for this one and the reason you have for your opinion.

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

i'll play

• joannadandy
  • Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Bleep, you forgot choice #9

# 9 This poll is worthless becuase I am a dumbass and no matter what you choose I will tell you that you're wrong and need to do more Bible research so in summary this isnt a true poll, just an opportunity for me to express my worthless Troll opinion.

• witchywoman
    witchywoman

Hi Bleep!

Since you already know the answer, why are you asking us? Remember, you said we are lazy apostates. Thanks for the answer, this was too easy.

The witch

• larc
    larc

Bleep, in your first survey, you asked if God was a person, place, or thing. I tried to give an honest, forthright answer. Now, you make fun of us because you say the answer is, spirit, which was not included in your first multiple choice question. I think you are not a nice person and only want to fun us. Bleep you hurt my feelings. You never answer my questions, and I feel bad about that. Bleep, why are so mean to me. What have I done to cause you to ignore me? Bleep, I don't think I will write to you anymore. I am so sad.

• witchywoman
    witchywoman

(((larc)))

Bleep can you please apologize to larc in christian love, you have made him cry. That is not very nice and Jehovah will not hear your prayers.

The witch

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit