Try this poll one last time.

by Bleep 38 Replies latest watchtower bible

• The Devil
    The Devil

Bleep I have already told you but you did not listen. Thats ok because it means you really do listen to what I want. I want you to keep up the good trolling.

For a more exciting poll on Bleep's afterlife you may choose here.

Lucifer

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

Aww.....another Bleep poll! You are trying so hard, Bleep.

I think God is #1 Person and #4 Spirit combined. He is in a "Spirit" form but has a quality of a "Person".

Hey, Bleepy, don't forget to answer larc's questions.

• Bleep
    Bleep

I will keep your opinion larc and I will tally it up with the rest of the people who want to voice an opinion. I am going with Spirit and I did add it to the list of options on this new improved poll. I am giving more people more time to tell us what they think God is. That way we will know where we are coming from. I was too bold to say that the answer was Spirit and I now see why some people could be mad or the opposite being sad. Just try to be honest and tell me what you think is right. I am sure most people will not change so why not add why you think it is the right answer to the poll. I do not want to make fun of people so I will just show a percentage of the options at the end, ok? Please keep your questions to a min of 2 per week if you have some. I want to give a good honest answer of what I think is a posible solution to the question. There are more than one answers to some questions about the Bible since we all have a conscience of our own.

• stichione
    stichione

You're soooo very sad Bleep. I suspect you post here because you want to count time for your monthly report. You're a typical JW who surrendered his thinking ability to a cult.

• Bleep
    Bleep

Not as sad as you since you don't have an apinion about what God is.

just a thought

• wasasister
    wasasister

Without resorting to Webster, may I define "poll" as "a question or questions designed to gather statistics regarding distribution of opinions"???

If so, how can you say:

I am sure most people will not change so why not add why you think it is the right answer to the poll.
    "Right answer to the poll"????? If there is a right or wrong answer, this isn't really a poll is it, Bleep? This is another sorry excuse for you to evade answering Larc's questions. Would you do that first, and then I'll answer your poll....or whatever it is.
  • Double Edge
    Double Edge

Ok Blip, I mean Bleep...I've been ignoring you lately, but I'll play. I read/believe a lot of the Bible. I believe God is a very personal 'being'. But you limit the choices...how about God being quasi-physical? The bible says that Moses spoke to God face-to-face.

By the way, in a weird sort of way, I wish you were a teenage girl that had the potential of being 'hit' upon by someone in your congregation. Maybe you would understand what silentlambs is all about. I didn't care about your comments earlier on another posts insinuating that maybe an Elder just brushed by girl and they went to the press...give me a break.

• jgnat
    jgnat

http://www.apts.edu/jam/99-2/S-Stephens.pdf

"Blind Priests and the Elephant." Three blind priests were touching a large elephant and describing it to each other. The first priest who was touching the huge side of the elephant shouted, "This is like a cement wall." The second priest on touching the tail, said, "This is like a rope," and the third priest who was holding the leg, cried out, "This is like the trunk of a tree."

Who was right?

• Sangdigger
    Sangdigger

Ok bleep, im going to play along with this. Considering the options are very basic. Of course God is a spirit, and no one has seen him (in the flesh) in all his glory. Only his son (ITim 3:16) who incidentally came "in his name" and was the perfect representation of him IN THE FLESH. So im going with Sunshine Too's answer: #1 and #4. To say God is just a "Spirit" and nothing else, would be to say in effect, he is some uncaring supernatural phenominan floating around up there. And since we are created in his image, and we have feelings, we can in a sense say God is a person. The old testament is full of stories of God having "feelings for his people"

So when are you going to give the results of the test? Did anyone pass this time?

• Bleep
    Bleep

I said, "I am sure most people will not change so why not add why you think it is the right answer to the poll.

add why you think it is the right answer would of been better, thanks. To the poll was self explanitory. This poll would only show the wide variety of opinions on this site, the reason for having the poll in the first place.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit