Try this poll one last time.

by Bleep 38 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Bleep
    Bleep

Double Edge, I dit not think of that option but I did make a other option, then you can explain why you think that is what God is.

• johnathanseagull
    johnathanseagull

O O O O O can.........................

I phone a friend

Ask the Audience or

go 50/50

• Bleep
    Bleep

No , only help from your brain or a dictionary and Bible.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Bleep, APOLOGIZE TO TINKERBELL RIGHT NOW! It is absolutely wrong to make fun of someone else's pain to justify your faith.

• CC Ryder
    CC Ryder

I'm being patient with you. I'm giving you an oportunity to apologize to my wife, before I start an appeal to Simon to get you ousted from this forum!

CC

• Bleep
    Bleep

Is there a troll around here that will not contribute to my topic?

• CC Ryder
    CC Ryder

Apologize to mt wife!!

CC

• SpiderMonkey
    SpiderMonkey

Here you go, Bleep; this is a serious contribution:

What really irritates me about this particular "poll" is this:

My poll might be a little more accurate. Notice how I raised the question first? You can't have a poll without a multiple choice question.

Then you can't have a poll about God. The "results" of your "poll" show that almost no one accepted any of your multiple choices as being relevant to a definition of God. That is the TRUE result of your poll. But you have kept it all going as though it were a serious affair.

This God poll is from a few people who took the time out of life to explain to us what God is.

Which no one has any business doing for anyone else.

• Navigator
    Navigator

Bleep-Do you seriously believe that the human mind can define God? If so, then I would suggest that your god is too small.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit