Leaving the Flock-Biggs is Almost Out!

by Mister Biggs 39 Replies latest jw experiences

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

Mr Biggs (& truthseeker)...Hang in there guys. SYN is right..you need to be strong now. And Larry nails it...Logic is important. I used to brag that I could defend the Troof logically against any other religion. Now that I know what I know, I can put the Dubbies on the run in a matter of minutes thanks to logic. Eventually, if your mates truly love you, they will sit down and listen to reason, discuss matters logically. Good Luck.

BONEZZ

• Nikita
    Nikita

((((((((((Biggs)))))))))))

Wow, so much has happened between you, me and Quincy the past few months! I never thought I'd see the day when I would have a close relationship with you. Everyday I am amazed of the events that have led to us reconnecting.

I want to tell you now how much guilt I have felt for being the one to lead us all down this path in the first place. I am so sorry. I can't change the past but I can apolgize for it now, because I don't think I ever did that for you. It grieves me terribly that I have lost so much time with you and with "Daniel". I think of you every day and wish we lived closer to see each other more often.

You have so much inner strength and wisdom and have always been determined. I know you will be okay in fact you will be great!

Hang in there! I love you very much and will always be here for you, Quincy and for Daniel if he ever is able to break free of the chains that bind him!

Leslie

Edited by - Nikita on 12 August 2002 13:54:3

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

((((Nikita))))

What a wonderful sister you are!

• badwillie
    badwillie

It's a huge step Biggs. I know you feel very relieved that you got it over with. You're gathering momentum now.. so don't get too comfortable. You've gotta finish this.

We're with you!

Edited by - badwillie on 12 August 2002 14:0:50

• Quincy
    Quincy

((((((((((((BIGGS))))))))))))

Wassup Big Brother...I just wanted to say that I am here for you...I know you are going through a lot right now...but if you ever need to talk..please dont hesitate to call me...I know that sounds funny coming from you little brother...but I am still here.....love, Q

• Mister Biggs
    Mister Biggs

SYN and BONEZZ (LOL!!! Like Skin & Bones...LOL)- Thanks, guys.

Nikita- Apology accepted although not necessary. You were young.

badwillie- I hear you, dude.

Q- Thanks. Just because you're littler doesn't mean your smaller. I look up to you, kid.

• flower
    flower

Aww man, this made me cry to see ya'll support and care about each other like that. I'm super sensitive about stuff like this. I really wish my brothers and sisters cared about me, or at least my parents. :( This is the worst part about leaving. One of these days I hope those jerks pay for destroying families.

But I'm really happy for you three that you are close now...Its awesome!

flower

Edited by - flower on 12 August 2002 17:7:49

• Nikita
    Nikita

Here this will bring a smile to your face!

Biggsy in his younger, wilder days!

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns

Such a difficult spot to be in...

Personally, I would avoid discussing anything with the elders. They won't understand and cannot help you and getting disfellowshipped will make things more difficult. I would just cease going to meetings and hopefully your wife will come to accept you as you are and maybe even see things correctly in time.

Try the soft sell. Slow and simple things dropped at the right time. It is a long haul and a year from now you'll know if things are going in the right direction or not. Good luck.

Path

• out4good3
    out4good3

Anything printed that doesn't come from Jehovah comes from Satan

Just another example of them privately claiming direct inspiration from Jehovah, but publicly distancing themselves from by claiming infallibility. They constantly try to have it both ways.

I'm surprised you didn't walk out the door after listening to that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit