Poll: Affection or sex

by Mimilly 71 Replies latest social relationships

• COMF
    COMF
    You can be courteous, kind, and have a wonderful time with sex, with someone you've only known for a few minutes, or only know by sight.

Yea, verily.

But this is a false dichotomy, anyway.

Ayup.

"Get thee behind me, evil spirit."
    Down here, we'd say, "Better move it on down the road, Bubba... PDQ."
  • Solace
    Solace

I would definatly choose affection.

I am VERY affectionate so my man MUST love to cuddle!!!

• witchywoman
    witchywoman

Shall we shag now? Or shag later?

witchy

• COMF
    COMF
    Shall we shag now? Or shag later?

Must it be one or the other? Not both?

• Kingpawn
    Kingpawn

Sex. I don't need affection--to be honest it makes me uncomfortable. I don't have it the few times I do get laid so....

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

You remember the times when you were a teenager and you were making out with that special someone and it was just hot as hell and the best thing in the world? I remember one time being at a party, and this girl who I thought had NO interest in me at all started getting really friendly. A little later we left the party together. We were in the back seat of my friend's car, and I kissed her. The electricity in that kiss could have lit up the city of New York. I'll never forget it.

My most intense sexual experiences have been on occasions when the clothes didn't even come off.

• COMF
    COMF

GentlyPotatoGrrl said:

In real life, one often leads to the other.

And as often as not, it's sex that leads to affection. There's an incomparable bliss in basking in the afterglow, looking with appreciative eyes at the face and skin of your willing partner, drawing invisible lines with your fingertips on her arms and legs, placing a light caress of lips on her hair, or shoulder, or the middle of her back. Small talk? Now's the time.

Physical contact before sex often has a suggestive hint of sex in it... "Dyawanna?" says the squeeze on my buttocks as she walks by. "Ooh, what we could be doing," says my stroke of her ribs and breast from behind as she brushes her hair. "This could lead to harder stuff," says the kiss with her hands clasped behind my head.

But the touch in the afterglow says no such thing. Instead, it whispers of happiness, acceptance, approval, appreciation and sharing.

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Whatever Dakota Red said.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

native:
    Oh Beehave!!!!! Yeah baby, yeah!

Heaven:
    There's something in the beat of that heart that's affecting my pulse rate

COMF:
    How do ya get your buttcheeks to say that? That's some party trick - can you teach it?

• Quincy
    Quincy

Defintely AFFECTION....there is so much more involved in affection that just plain old sex.....for instance...there is holding...hugging...kissing....and then there is 4 play....and that actually is not sex...that is part of affection...but even without the 4 play...I would defintely say affection.....sex is just sex and that is it...affection has so many more advantages......Q

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit