Poll: Affection or sex

by Mimilly 71 Replies latest social relationships

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

As I have mellowed with age, I have discovered sex is about 90% attitude and 10% performance. Without true affection, sex is lettle more than masturbation with another person. So, I would have to choose affection.

Like Undecided, though, at 18, I would have said different. Just goes to show what "seasoning" can accomplish in a guy

Lew W

• RubyTuesday
    RubyTuesday

Affection...

• witchywoman
    witchywoman

A buddy just for sex = a perfect relationship.

In witchy`s book, already tried all the love and mushy stuff. I say why ruin a good thing. Dessert is great, then I can just go on with my life. That`s just the way I want it.

witchywoman

• mouthy
    mouthy

Sex? whats that????

• nativenyr23
    nativenyr23

hmmmmmmmmmm.....tough one. Ultimately, I'd have to pick affection (it lasts longer). However, when you've not had dessert in AGES.....A GOOD SLAM with no strings sounds really good!

Native

• COMF
    COMF

Oh, good grief.

IF you could choose just ONE for the rest of your life, which would you choose... eating, or breathing?

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Witchy,

A buddy just for sex

Yes I know, that is a good relationship. But still, if you have sex with someone and the affection is there as well, the kind Francois is talking about, ah, that is just pure magic.

So I still vote for the affection.

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

What COMF said.

• witchywoman
    witchywoman

Affection or sex:

At this late date in the game, the game is over is over. It is time to cut to the chase. My choice would be for sex. I can live without the rest.

witchywoman

• nativenyr23
    nativenyr23

I guess at this point in my life, i've lost faith in the "magic" Francois refers to.....

would love affection, but if i had to answer COMF, right now, at THIS point in my life, i'd be REALLY REALLY REALLY FAT AND BLUE.

Native

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit