SpiceItUp

YES---

I am talking about underwear...

What do you put on if anything???

I myself---either go with thongs----or nothing

Spice of the likes to feel free class

• CoolBreeze
    CoolBreeze

Boxers, with holliday patterns. At the moment I'm waering black silk boxers with candy canes, snowmen, and a sprig of mistletoe over the fly.

Anton

Edited cause I can't spell for s**t.

Edited by - coolbreeze on 6 August 2002 20:12:15

• The_Bad_Seed
    The_Bad_Seed

This is a very odd topic, but, I'm game.

Fruit Of The Loom Boxer Briefs, black -- Unlike Jehovahs Witnesses, these babies offer the most comfort and support for the least amount of commitment.

• LB
    LB

OK, first let me clense my mind of Cool Breeze's post. OK, I'm clear.

White cotton briefs, my boys enjoy the support.

• larc
    larc

I'm in agreement with LB on this - white cotton briefs - nothing fancy, nothing sexy. I don't think underwear makes any sexual difference. After all, if a man and woman have striped down to their undies, there's no turning back.

• SpiderMonkey
    SpiderMonkey

BOXERS... MY "boys" don't like the constraint of briefs!

Favorite pairs of boxers: The black ones w/ white handprints on the butt that said "can't touch this"... The ones with a big alien face that said "out of this world"... And the ones with a big jalapeno pepper that said "hot stuff"... These are all, now, sadly demised My current favorite has 1's & 0's all over it & says "Megabyte"

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

nothing??? totally ain't my style unless i'm just hanging around at home. feels too weird.

thongs are ok once in awhile.

just straight up undies or boxers work for me tho

Edited by - bitter mango on 6 August 2002 20:29:42

• maximumflash
    maximumflash

Got to go with boxers just to swing freely!

• Jesika
    Jesika

Thongs, Thongs, Thongs!!!!!!!!!! Hell the regular kind end up- up your ass anyway---might as well put it there in the first place, plus I think they look alot sexier.

Can't go without, hurts when I wear my jeans (they are too tight--jean burn--ouch!!!!!!!!!!!)

• D8TA
    D8TA

Boxers...and nothing but boxers. I can't stand them Fruit-of-the-Loom stuff, kinda kills the action. Reminds me of what someone's grandfather would wear....yi,kes! I like the freedom...* cough *

D8TA

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit