What you got on "under" there????....

by SpiceItUp 46 Replies latest jw friends

• WildTurkey
    WildTurkey

Underwear, who needs them, I like to freeball

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Underwear Under There Underwear Under There Underwear Under There Underwear Under There Underwear Under There Underwear Under There Underwear Under There Underwear Under There Underwear Under There Underwear Under There Underwear Under There Underwear Under There Underwear Under There Underwear Under There Underwear Under There

(Sorry 3rd grade flash back)

Me, I like veriety... some days Whitey Tighties, other days Boxers, other days Thy Length Whitey Tighties, and when I sleep, Awwww-natural.

• Kep
    Kep

Boxers all the way.

lol Beck, we call those sandals, jandals here. So the thought of a thong for me fortunately has no horro images of shoes in one's crack.

I have a sister who prefers to wear mens underpants. Just as well my brother doesn't like womens knickers.

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne
    I have a sister who prefers to wear mens underpants. Just as well my brother doesn't like womens knickers.

There is nothing wrong with a woman trying to get into a man's pants for a change LOL@kep

If I were your sister, I'd smack you on the side of the head for posting that LOL

Beck

• Solace
    Solace

Bikini or Thong depending on my mood

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

Victoria's Secret.

argh, I can't get this emoticon right. I'm trying to have "blush" next to my answer.

Oh, well.

Edited by - sunshineToo on 7 August 2002 1:53:14

• Preston
    Preston

I wear briefs, really, anything that shows off the bulge is my kinda thang!

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

It is true, wild does free ball at times, but i think it is sometimes because he can't find his unders.

Beck , I swear you and I are connected somehow in this universe......... black and navy are my favs too. We always have alot in common, even down to our draws ( southern USA slang for panties).LOL

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Lying Eyes, this is spooky...I was posting my first comment on this thread and then I realised I had written the same stuff you did in yours...so I had to delete and think of something else to say! And then...I started post by telling you off for stealing my undies comments as though it were your fault LOL...I decided to remove it in the end but made a mental note to get to a thread before you from now on Ironic you noticed it too without me saying anything! Spooky I tells ya!

Beck

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Wow , that is weird Beck, and that is not the first time that has happened with us either. Maybe we should check our charts and see if there is a cosmic connection............LOL, I am up for anything now. My birthday is Dec. 20, 1966, .... This is weird, we have even had similar experinces in our dreams. Sister power, I tell ya,,,,,,,,,,,, love ya sweetie......hope to meet you face to face someday.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit