What you got on "under" there????....

by SpiceItUp 46 Replies latest jw friends

• Bendrr
    Bendrr

Well if you must know....

Fruit Of The Loom boxer-briefs for work. Comfort and just the right amount of support. Like Kramer said, "my boys need a house", but not too tight of one.

The rest of the time....well my boys don't stay in the house all day, let's put it that way.

Mike J.R. "Bendrr" Brown, (a)S.P.U.F.B.U.B.

• onacruse
    onacruse

Am I hot, or WHAT!!!!!!!!!!

• Francois
    Francois

Briefs, but the colored, sort of abbreviated kind. No tighty whitey for me. Can't stand boxers. All that stuff floppin' 'round in there is distracting.

francois

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

I still won't say, but they are Hanes and I won't buy white.

Good enough for Michael Jordan, good enough for me

Lew W

• Moridin
    Moridin

Nothing most of the time, but every once in a while I just get the urge to wear some boxers. Usually not until winter though.

• gsx1138
    gsx1138

Boxer briefs for me, grey and black. Can't wear straight boxers because....well let's just say that I need to keep it leashed to a certain extent. When I'm uhhhh...interested (yeah that's it) there is no way for me to hide that. I could get more graphic but this is a family forum

• maximumflash
    maximumflash

Am I hot, or WHAT!!!!!!!!!!

Ona, do the women you date know you dress like this?

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

This is an interesting thread.

I myself either wear silk boxers (I hate briefs, I need the space) or nothing at all.

When I do choose boxers, I go with solid colors, like black, navy blue, baby blue, red, etc. (prints are ugly to me)

Just my 2c.

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

All of a sudden I have become complicated as to my undies. I don't know what brought this on, just my current obsession right now I guess. I am sure it is just a phase.

I like grannie panties for sleep, or mens boxer and a tank top.

I like silk or satin bikinis for everyday going to wal mart in my jeans .

I like thongs when I go out in my dance clothes, or a special time with the hubby.

This little fetish I have going on also includes bras........... ladies you know what I mean. Some days you want comfort, somedays you want and need support, sometimes you want sexy , sometimes you want cotton. Oh and the colors and styles,,,,,,,,, one of the many pleasures of life.

Any analyst out there that can interpret what underware obsessions means????LOL

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

I'm really into co-ordinated undies and bra sets at the moment...i like the silky fabric ones...not the lace...i think the lace is okay if you have nice looking fillings. I don't like wearing black undies with blue bra, that just ruins my whole day, but I will do it if I have to...and my favourite colours are black and navy....not that anyone would really care. For anyone who wears thongs for undies, I always picture someone with a sandal stuck up their bums, because here in Australia a thong is an open-toe sandal I don't wear thongs/gees unless I wanna feel sexy *smile*

Beck

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit