Gunman Kidnaps 2 Teenage Girls in S. Calif.

by Reborn2002 36 Replies latest jw friends

• LB
    LB

Well it's good to see that not all Califorian cops are so busy beating black kids that they can't shoot some pervert that needs shooting.

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

This is why I am glad this asshole is dead.

• LB
    LB

My hats off to those cops. Shooting him 7 times was just about right. Had they shot him only once or twice there may have been an expensive trial that would have screwed up those girls even more than they are going to be.

• silentlambs
    silentlambs

OK, are you ready for this?

"Left behind was a car that the FBI said was stolen July 18 from Roberta and James Young, 65, in Las Vegas. Authorities said Ratliff poured gasoline over the car, apparently trying to torch it, but was unsuccessful."

The Young's are Jehovah's Witnesses. According to the allegations of their children in court testimony the father is a child molester and was extremely abusive. To bad WT does not see him as a "known" molester.

Yet another "unknown" alleged JW molester in the news...

silentlambs

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

WOW..They didn't say that on the regular news was it in the paper? or on CNN?

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

This is fascinating information Bill.

As plmkrzy mentioned.. was this on the news?

May I ask how you know this?

• silentlambs
    silentlambs

I have the video of court testimony in the silentlambs archives as well as I have known the son and daughter personally for over a year when they contacted me through silentlambs. Their story was one of others cut from Dateline to make it a 30 minute piece.

silentlambs

• plmkrzy
  • QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

YES people females mostly are goiing to have to to get a whole tougher and meaner and take better care of themseves and not really on some knight in shining armor to fescue them harm from harm..THERE BOYfriends that was only ducktaped WAS NOT KILLED..SOME of us victims are not screwed up JUST a whole lot smarter and wiser and damned picky in who we will converse with and associate with socially speaking from such experiences is all I got to say!!!! QUEENIE and crew

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

I would like to know what u guys mean by that BEING all screwed up by their experience with a pervert..I was hitched to a JW pervert for 10 yrs...I just do not want to spread my legs ad have sex all the time with some guy and his penis that is all the difference I see n my personality and character BUT then I could be missing something and I have taken it on to myself to not expect some knight in shinning armor (that is just in fairy tales) to rescue me when I get myself into trouble because I was lax in taking better care of myself and my family's safety and that is what good mommys are 4 and be better at KICKIN ASS and be willing to fight to ones death if need be (The bad person's death of course not ours) My ex LISAs pappy died of natural causes oh lucky us is all I gota say...LIKE I SAID I do not know what is meant by being all screwed up after a run in with some shit hole irregardless of his religion, race, income level or political preference BUT then QUEENIE really does not much care...I gota go and tend to my arts and crafts FUN for ME !!! QUEENIE

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit