Gunman Kidnaps 2 Teenage Girls in S. Calif.

by Reborn2002 36 Replies latest jw friends

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

W O W --THEM girls fight better than the average trucker !!!!! QUEENIE and crew !!!!

• teejay
    teejay
    if they had been harmed I would not have felt ONE DROP of pity run thru my veins for those parents.

WHY???

1. Their ages (16-18)

2. School nite

3. Lover's Lane

4. 1:30 in the morning.

Those were my exact thoughts, Lisa.

Then, when I saw them on the news just after their rescue, one of them was dressed like a hooker -- extremely short shorts, tight t-shirt. I mean, out in a car... with a boy... early in the morning? Please. They were asking for trouble.

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

my daughter and i are celebate it runs in the family but I do not give a fig my opinion is this about perverts she could have been naked HE is the Mfr WHO IS breaking the law OVER AND OVER and should have been taught at an early to keep it zipped up...DUE TO MY sIZE i AM NOT INTO hot pants but I do not see your point--she is entitled to decide who sHe wants TO be sexually active with AT WHAT TIME AND WHERE---BTW THEY DO SNEAK INTO HOMES and are you going to say also SAMANTHA was asking for it TOOOO? why CUZ SHE WAS 5 YRS OLD AND JUST THERE??? GIVE ME A BREAK--i find self righeousness sickening -- bet she looks better than you in shorts and even PERVRTS would not want TO DO it with YOU...SO YOU ARE SAFE FROM ALL even the MFs.. QUEENIE the hEATHEN Bitch from hELL !!!!

• teejay
    teejay

Queenie,

I think you missed my point. (You tend to do that, and not just here.)

Think: sixteeen years old; 1:30 in the morning; alone in a car with a boy; down a dark road known to locals as a Lovers Lane. She wasn't there to do her homework.

True, the rat bastard that kidnapped them was wrong and needed killing. And yes, Samantha was taken from her home. But a person is more likely to have something bad happen to them if they are in the wrong place (or a place they probably shouldn't be). Like those girls where. They were not 100% guilt-free for what happened to them. IMO.

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

THEY ARE 2 and 100% as well---the other teenager had long pants on soooooooo...I have been told it was my fault MY jw hubby poo was a pervert and it was 100% my fault cuz I did not do adequate blow jobs and so I could care less what your opinions are.in any way shape or form and on any subject!!!! LINDA LOU -- QUEENIE THE APOSTATE HEATHEN BITCH FROM HELL opinions are like assholes everybody has one even you !!!

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

You can't blame the parents entirely. Those kids could have snuck out late...parents can't stay awake 24 hours a day monitoring their kids. Especially when they're supposed to be old enough to make wise decisions.

If they were f**king thier boyfriends, it's their risk to take. Seems like everybody is at fault here, most of all old Roy, who is a proper peice of swiss cheese now, and deservedly so.

I used to sneak out late at night to hang out with my friends, and a lot we just hung out, not doing anything wrong, ....don't judge the kids unless you really know what went on.

Seems like we should stop laying blame and be thankful they weren't sent six feet under.

ash

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

ASHITAKA---BOY YOU SURE HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD and a big A M E N TO YOU IS ALL I CAN SAY AT THE MOMENT !!!! LINDA LOU the APOSTATE HEATHEN FROM HELL aka queenie BTW currently all 3 of us are hangin closely WE HAVE OUR OWN SLEEPING AREAs --- Mamie kitty is an ndoor kat as we sure would not want any pervert to abuse our kitty just cuz !!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit