<< Nice Guys Never Get Laid >>

by SYN 72 Replies latest members adult

• LucidSky
    LucidSky

I think most women would like a mix of "bad boy" and "nice guy"..

• SYN
    SYN

What kind of book?

(this is fascinating)

• Sabine
    Sabine

In my limited experience (haha), I would only get involved with a guy that absolutely loved his mother!! I'm not talking about a mama's boy, but a man that had a loving, positive relationship with his mother. These types of men tend to have reality based self-esteem, and don't need to control others to boost themselves.

Women that seek the "bad boy" types are looking for a comfort zone, the way they were treated as children. A healthy, intelligent woman doesn't need to be treated badly to get her juices flowing, so to speak.

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

What kind of book?

I think the guy would have to listen to the girl and come up with something on his own....

There is nothing more sexxxy than a man that listens

• JanH
    JanH

If you want to know what women want, don't ask them (they will lie), observe them. Who gets the girls?

However, those who gets the girl every time, mostly can't keep them. If you want a LTR, don't behave as if you want a one-nighter.

- Jan

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

syn, "this is fascinating" haha you are kidding?? :) i'll play along...

a book the guy has read and thinks that i'll like. not picky about genres or anything, just something he likes and wants to share with me :)

• SYN
    SYN

Sabine, it's quite noticeable that you don't actually say you don't want a badboy

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

Well... before I got married, I was kinda shy - and tried to be nice to gals.

Most gals either didn't know how to respond to this - or preferred the 'hunks'. (I am, and always was 'scrawny'.)

I finally got a girlfriend - who read a lot of books - and since I did the same - we got along great! (Unfortunately, at the time I was a JW - and she wasn't. I was too stupid to realize that it was okay - and dumped her.)

I got married to a JW gal - who I treated nicely - allowing her to have her way on matters such as "I don't want to work." for over 20 years. Finally got tired of it.

I am now solo again - and am wondering what sorts of fellas that gals prefer... I am still thinking it is the 'hunks' - and so I am once again left out of that equation. (Reading previous threads will confirm this theory - so do not try to deny it, gals.)

A question I have for the gals -

Do gals make the 'first move' these days, or do they still wait for a guy to make the 'first move' when it comes to showing interest in one another?

I tend to be slow in this area - and will hint that I am interested... but if there is no reciprocating response - I tend to walk away. (Perhaps gals play 'hard to get'... this will not work, then.)

As for being nice... I consider myself 'perverted'... does that count for anything? (I own a pair of handcuffs... <wink> <wink>)

Regards,

Jim TX

• SYN
    SYN

JanH: Excellent observation!

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Can I stay undecided for now? I have had great experiences with Nice Guy and with Bad Guy. Have not yet decided which I like best....

And I would just like to comment on the "going Dutch". I would really like to know why that has the name Dutch! We Dutchmen hardly ever go Dutch.

Viv.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit