JAH REASONS WITH DICTATORS OF SODOM

by You Know 51 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Lieu
    Lieu

Interesting topic.

For five decent people God promised Abram he would spare Sodom/Gomorrah...but as we know, only four were found which later ended up being just three.

Israel (ancient) = Sodom

GB = Israel

Israel = ungrateful group of psychos consistently rebelling against God (UGoP)

UGoP = people to whom Christ said, "your house is abandoned to you."

Now the GB also like to parallel themselves to Jerusalem (ancient) with their main house at Bethel. (for the poster who asked, I think the angels communicate with the GB by going up and down the elevator...I didn't see any ladders.)

ANyway, this means the GB = Jerusalem. So:

Jerusalem = the killer of prophets in who all the blood of the holy ones lie.

Babylon the Great = the harlot in whom all the blood of the prophets and holy people lies.

which in turn means:

GB = Jerusalem = Babylon the Great

GB = Babylon the Great.

Like Jerusalem and Babylon the Great ... the Kings if the Earth must come along and destroy the GB for its disgusting behaviour and dishonour to God.

Okay, I get it now...thanks You Know.

PS. I do recall someone saying "Get out of her my people...if you don't want to be a sharer in her sins, for her sins have amassed all the way up to heaven." Funny how this is mentioned time and time again relating to all the parties who parallel each other. Seems the same thing was said about Sodom and Gomorrah, if I recall correctly.

Sounds like good advice.

Edited by - Lieu to add more.

Edited by - Lieu on 8 August 2002 19:50:35

• thinker
    thinker

You Know has made the claim that JWs are "God's people".

Heres a few interesting quotes concerning that:

The One Body knows no divisions. All who have the spirit of Christ are one whether they fully realize it or not; one in spirit now and when glorified--married --one in every possible sense, even as the Father and Son are one. (Jno. 17:22,23 )

But we have a standing as individuals aside from our church standing. As individuals we have become joined to Christ and recognize him as our head and director. We have professed to have died to the world and to have become alive toward God through Jesus. Is our life conduct in harmony with our covenant with Christ? Are we entirely his? Is it our meat and drink to do his will? The profession is vain unless it is true. "His servants you are, to whom you render service."

The church is, to our understanding, one body, from Jesus, the head, down to the last member bearing the same fruit of the vine. Its life lasts on earth during the gospel age and until every member is clothed with its heavenly body. While on earth, any two or three of the members may assemble themselves as the body--the church--and will be so recognized by the head, who says He will meet with them.

Thus we have seen from various standpoints what constitutes Anti-Christ. Those against which we most guard are the power and influence of the various false heads and so called bodies of Christ, seeing to it that we recognize but one fold and one shepherd and that we heed not the voice of strangers but flee from them. And let us take heed lest we become adversaries of our Lord and Master as beloved brother Peter once did and thereby deserve the reproof--"Get thee behind me Satan." Let us not hinder by word or act any who are seeking to crucify the flesh--the human nature-- and to thus abide as members of the body of Christ, branches in the vine, else we shall to that extent be opposed to Christ or anti-christ.

If we have been baptized into Christ it is that we may be members of His body, the church. And since "He is the head of the body, the church," [Col. 1:18 ] it follows that the only controlling authority for those who are members of that body is the will of Christ Jesus the head.

All quotes from the Watchtower...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit