JAH REASONS WITH DICTATORS OF SODOM

by You Know 51 Replies latest watchtower bible

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

YK,

While Jehovah's Witnesses like to think of ourselves as having a fine relationship with Jehovah because of our being in his clean organization, the fact of the matter is that it is not a clean organization. Like the grossly immoral cities of Sodom and Gomorrah that Jehovah incinerated in the days of Abraham, Jehovah's Witnesses are similarly plagued with all sorts of immorality.

Your analogy is a little flawed as God's angels urged Lot and his family to leave Sodom and physically pulled them from the city when they lingered, rather than allowing them to risk destruction by sky-fire. If Sodom, in your analogy represents the WTS in its present crisis, would not its adherents be better off leaving voluntarily before the angels have to drag them out physically?

Loyalty to the 'Organization' was something I once felt was essential in order to please God, but in order to be loyal to the Organisation one eventually has to compromise ones loyalty to God, or find more lateral ways of viewing things in order to try to come to terms with the WTS failings, as you have.

Best - HS

Edited by - hillary_step on 24 July 2002 10:20:34

• Satanus
    Satanus

If jehovah reasons w the wt leaders, how does he go about doing that? Through dreams, writing on walls, plagues, sending them a prophet, through some other person(s) ...? How?

SS

• SYN
    SYN

See you at the Apostofest soon YouKnow!

• caballoSentado
    caballoSentado

YK,
    Please, Can you tell me what is the difference between those who apostatize from the WTBTS and those who apostatize from Jehovah God?. Or are they just the same for you?.
    Caballo Sentado

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

Everything You Know says here can be equally applied to the Catholic Church. There is no reason that it should be applied to a man-made organization that came on the scene 1900 years after Christ established his congregation.

• You Know
    You Know

Hillary Step asks YK

If Sodom, in your analogy represents the WTS in its present crisis, would not its adherents be better off leaving voluntarily before the angels have to drag them out physically?

It is Jehovah who compared the Israelite nation to Sodom---it's not my analogy. And in that comparison the only hope that God held out for the nation was that they heed his counsel and mend their ways. If they did then God said he would make their scarlet colored sins as white as snow. If you recall, in the instance of Sodom and Gomorrah Jehovah extended no warning or possibility of reprieve. He merely made an inspection and determined that the two cities were incorrigably wicked and then destroyed them. God treats his people somewhat differently as there is a relationship and some basis to extend mercy. / You Know

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

YouKnow,

Do you think the accusations against the WTS are sound minded with Jehovah and Jesus Christ? Because those accusing our brothers for uncleaness are not lovers of Jehovah. Plus, I think it is total stupid to compare Sodom and Gomorrah with our brothers who believe in the ransom of Christ. Who he wash away our sins by his blood.

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman
    while many have been stumbled over the lawlessness and oppression in the organization, and apostates would have us believe that such crimes and hypocrisy automatically disqualifies us from being God's people, God's own word indicates otherwise.

So why have Jehovah's Witnesses for many years taught that crimes and hypocrisy within the churches disqualify them from being God's people? Another double standard?

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

I sincerely hope that reasoning upon this matters from Jehovah's standpoint will help some of you recover your balance so as to trust Jehovah to sort this mess out.

I always have trusted the Lord. I do my best to follow the Lords teachings. No where in the the Bible does it say 'Join the WT', 'Trust the WT', 'Listen to YOU KNOWs ramblings', 'Protect Pedophiles', or 'Ignorance is Bliss'.

The Bible Does say, thru our Lord Jesus Christ, "Fools Hate Knowledge." And if YOU KNOW hates the Knowledge that the WT is about as close to God as a Satanist, then YOU KNOW is a FOOL.

YOU KNOW, many here have questioned how you are not an "Apostate" since you disagree with the WT. Many here have stated, with proof, that if you Disagree with the WT, you will be DF'd and according to you, be an automatic APOSTATE.

So Let Y= You Know T=Thinking on your own or disagreeing with the WT A= Apostate D= Disfellowshiped

For Y=T as YOU KNOW disagrees with the WT

For D=A as YOU KNOW has stated that if you are DF'd then you are an Apostate

For T=D as Disagreeing with the WT will get you Disfellowshiped

So as we can see that Y=T=D=A so inconclusion, Y=A, so YOU KNOW is an APOSTATE.

• You Know
    You Know

FRED HALL asks YK

Do you think the accusations against the WTS are sound minded with Jehovah and Jesus Christ? Because those accusing our brothers for uncleaness are not lovers of Jehovah.

Some of the accusations of apostates are groundless, and some have some merit. But, apostates aren't the only ones bringing accusations against us. Many who have legitimate reasons to complain are those who have been victimized by child abuse by individuals who were and are Jehovah's Witnesses---so called.

Plus, I think it is total stupid to compare Sodom and Gomorrah with our brothers who believe in the ransom of Christ. Who he wash away our sins by his blood.

I didn't make that comparison. Most brothers are moral, but tens of thousands are not. From Jehovah's stanpoint one is too many. He can't tolerate any sort of wickedness among those who bear his name. And, worse, some of Jehovah's Witnesses are sexual predators who have abused our childeren and gone unpunished. What must God think of that? I can tell you Fred that he is disgusted. So, Jehovah was addressing those "dictators" who preside over the nation because they have not done justice to those who have been victimized by immorality. Before any forgivness can take place, first there has to be a confession, isn't that right? So, until the "dictators of Sodom" come clean with Jehovah there can be no forgivness granted them by Jehovah God. But, the fact that Jehovah is even willing to grant forgiveness indicates that those whom he is addressing as the "dictators of Sodom" are in fact the leaders of his spiritual nation. / You know

Edited by - You Know on 24 July 2002 18:40:9

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit