JAH REASONS WITH DICTATORS OF SODOM

by You Know 51 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Bleep
    Bleep

3 in 1 don't fit.

Just trying to picture God at the torture stake kind of makes me mad.

And someone would have to resurrect God.

And then just seeing God as a baby would make most people laugh.

• RWC
    RWC

The idea that most Biblical scholars wouold easily refute the theology behind the Trinity is a bold statment not based upon fact. The vast majority of Christian sects believe in the Trinity. JW's are very much in the minority in not believing in the Trinity and even more so in preaching that Jesus was Michael the Archangel.

The theology behind the Trinity is sound and Biblically based. The Bible is clear that there is only one God. Without adding words to John1:1 the Bible is also clear that Jesus is God. Jesus himself says he is God in multiple places in the Bible - John 5:18-27; 12:44-45, 14:9, for example. The idea that there can only be one God and yet Jesus is God, along witht the Holy Spirit is answered by the doctrine of the Trinity, one God ervealed in three persons. It is the accepted Christian view.

• simwitness
    simwitness

Bleep, RWC...

I had no intentions of debating the Trinity, or starting a debate on the subject. The reason that it came up was YK's use of it as support for his (faulty) claim that only the JW's could have a relationship with God.

YK's faulty logic has already been pointed out on the subject, and he has quietly left the thread.

There have been numerous other threads on this board related to the subject of the Trinity, or feel free to start a new one if you desire, but I think YK would like to see this thread end, so that he can start a new one using his famous "fuzzy logic" on the end times and just how special the JWs are.

Have a great day!

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

I think I hurt YK feelings. Sorry YK, but you are an Apostate, and so is Bleep for posting here. I guess you both will burn :(

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

"The theology behind the Trinity is sound and Biblically based" lol

Read, "When Jesus became God." The Apostolic Fathers for the first 300 years did not believe in a Trinity.

And the Catholics even admit it was not a teaching in the first century (New Catholic Encyclopedia XIV p. 296.)

Edited by - thichi on 29 July 2002 16:50:10

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

It has more biblical backing than the world ending in 1975 :)

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

Two wrongs don't make a right!

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

6 Million people being wrong isnt right either

• Bleep
    Bleep

I was 3 years old at the time and I don't remember my family taking a last vacation at the time. Sooooooooooooooo I guess they thought about Math 24:14 right? They were not wrong for not taking a vacation right?

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy
    The idea that most Biblical scholars wouold easily refute the theology behind the Trinity is a bold statment not based upon fact.

Actually if you re-read your comment you MIGHT find it to be a better definition of "Bold Statement"

There are no facts only theology

Edited by - plmkrzy on 8 August 2002 13:53:51

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit