English elder logs in.

by caspian 57 Replies latest jw friends

• caspian
    caspian

Hi everyone.

My name is Caspian, I am an elder in a Congregation in England.

I have been reading this forum for about 12 months, never having the confidence to log in.

However after all the information that has come to light in the recent weeks, I feel that I need to start coming to terms with the crisis that I now feel.

I am a third gen JW, and been an elder for 15 years, my family whom I love dearly are all naive fully committed JW's.

Please if any current or ex elders in a similar situation care to make any good advice. please help.

Sincere regards

Cas

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Welcome Caspian

• Sirona
    Sirona

Hi Cas

Welcome. Glad you posted. I am in England too, and yes, the recent scandals have been hard hitting for many. I am sure you'll recieve advise/help here.

Sirona

• COMF
    COMF

Hello and welcome, Caspian. We're glad to have you join us. I hope the board will be of help to you as you determine how to deal with what you have learned. It certainly has been a help to me.

Fred

• writerpen
    writerpen

Welcome Caspian!

I came to the board with the same crisis moment in my life last August, and well, I'm no longer in crisis and am the happiest I have ever been. I'm curious to know if the child molestation issues have caused some of your doubt.

• minimus
    minimus

hi caspian, take it slow and be subtle. be prepared for your family's reaction..work with them a little bit at a time....good luck {I MEAN, FORTUNE}.

• HoChiMin
    HoChiMin

Welcome, caspian;

I feel for you, third generation !, this will be the roller coaster ride of your life.

HCM

• freeman
    freeman

Hello Caspian, and welcome to the board, all of us wish you well.

Freeman

• caspian
    caspian

Writerpen

Thanks for the kind words

Yes that issue has caused me great concern, however there are greater Watchtower issues, many of which are not yet in the public domain which are causing me heartbreak.

Cas

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Hi Caspian,

Welcome aboard, I hope you'll find your answers. I am sure a lot of people here can help you.

Good luck,

Viv.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit