Child Molestation

by Friend 62 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• ICHING
    ICHING

Lee -

Once upon a time and not so long ago in a faraway kingdom called THE SPIRITUAL PARADISE a JW called F iend was at THE MEETING. At THE MEETING F iend put up his hand and answered a question with the same outright EVIL Inc. (The WTBTS in your terms) reform stupidity he spruiked off with on the World Wide Website Jehovahs-Witness.com. However Brother F iend was not immediately dragged before a judicial committee and DF'd for apostacy on the spot.

No, all the brothers and sisters but most especially THE ELDERS and the CIRCUIT OVERSEER, (CO was visiting that week*), all sat there and listened. They listened with intense interest as Brother F iend, speaking into the roving mike he was holding (yes he'd been allowed back on mike duty after shaving off his rebellious independently spirited moustache)put forward all his absolutely breathtaking ideas for reforming EVIL Inc. (The WTBTS in your terms).

When he was finished and everybody had woken up, they all stood and applauded Brother F iends wonderful plans for theocratic reform. THE BROTHERS immediately put Brother F iend on the next plane to BROOKLYN. Once at BROOKLYN Brother F iend was greeted & welcomed into the reform loving arms and inner sanctum of the EVIL Inc. Board of Fascists (GOVERNING BODY in your terms).

Before too long all of Brother F iends reforms had become THE SOCIETIES new light & policy.

And they all lived happily ever after.

I-CHING

Edited by - iching on 16 March 2001 7:23:6

• ICHING
    ICHING

circare

As a poster who is not in any way brilliant or intellectually gifted, I personally appreciate Friends posts.

I doubt if you appreciate Friends posts as a poster who is not in any way brilliant or intellectually gifted as well as some of us here obviously do.

ICHING

Edited by - iching on 15 March 2001 11:33:15

Edited by - iching on 17 March 2001 6:36:38

• LDH
    LDH

JT

I know! I know! I know!

The difference btw. WT and Firestone/Tobacco companies, they haven't had their ass fried in court (yet), have haven't been found criminally negligent (yet) and they haven't been fined millions of dollars (yet).

How'd I do? It's coming down the pike tho, don't worry.

• Focus
    Focus

circare wrote on Mar 15, 2001 7:16:04AM:

As a poster who is not in any way brilliant or intellectually gifted, I personally appreciate Friends posts.

Let us take what you say at face value, and not assume this is a case of false modesty on your part. Fair enough?

I contend that it is exactly those who are "not brilliant" (the vast majority) at whom the F iend Class directs its efforts, exactly as did his Spiritual Mother. It is exactly these ones who F iend wishes to deceive. He is not interested in the minority!

So is it unsurprising that you do not perceive his agenda and objectives, which I see no reason to believe are other than to subvert the efforts of WTS-opposers?

F iend does this by belittling the efforts (usually unskilled - so what???) of enthusiastic people who have been hurt by the WTS. He does so by employing the same condescending, belittling and self-aggrandizing tone that the Great Whore whose work he performs also uses, picking up on small errors (how he hates it when I pick up on his in return - LOL!). The effect of this is to discourage them from writing and publicizing the truth about this filthy infection that masquerades as a religion, for fear that they will be harassed by F iend.

Well, some of us are not so easily deterred and see through him with little difficulty.

I am pedantic by nature and I like to have the details correct.

And I am as pedantic as the best of you. Note my litany of corrections of F iend's own output...

Friend gave balanced and moderate replies

Yes, often he does. However, often he goes much further, and the effect is to subvert and confuse the message the other is trying to get across.

If that is not F iend's intention, he surely must be quite stupid.

Friend can more than adequately defend himself.

LOL! Against some, sure - those in awe of his above-mediocre writing abilities, his schoolboy morality - and most of all by the mystiqueof someone whose philosophy simply DOES NOT ADD UP.

Good that you felt the need to defend him, though. Be assured that he would not reciprocate, as feelings of justice, fairness and "doing the right thing" seem quite alien to his legalistic """""""mind""""""".

Friend at the very least sets his posts out in a manner that is simple enough for me to easily read and comprehend and sticks to the point.

SO DOES THE WATCHTOWER.

LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL!

People here at this db, whom I respect, have told me how clever Focus is. I would like to see this. So far the posts from Focus have been a verbal outpouring with little content.

I apologize for making you feel insecure. Perhaps you can examine yourself and find some of the reasons why this happened.

My style of writing is what can make the media sit up and pay attention. Sensationalism and accuracy are not mutually exclusive.

The issues being discussed in the other thread about paedophiles are not insignificant. However they have been totally clouded by turning the issue into one of personal dislike for a particular poster.

They have NOT been totally clouded: any clouding has occurred because of F iend's deliberate, immoral and disgusting attempt to distract from the key issue, using such obfuscatory and bureaucratic techniques in which his otherwise empty life has trained him. He "deems" words to mean what he wishes them to mean and declares the other person is wrong on the strength of that - and on the strength of his ability to misread and misunderstand the rules of logic. Go back and read the Pedophile thread, please, rather than rely on F iend's version of it. There are some quite amusing deconstructions of F iend there, by me.

Don't be so easily impressed by his "Emperor with no clothes" technique. Or are you still somewhat in awe of WTS dissembling?

I realise that by making these comments I will now be labelled as a WTS apologist.

Why do you think so? The old "seeking persecution-points" mentalitytakes a long time to shake off, doesn't it?

F iend is labelled a WTS-apologist (by me and by others) BECAUSE HE REPEATEDLY DEFENDS AND SUPPORTS THE WATCHTOWER where he should not, and for no other reason. Do try and understand this, re-reading as necessary.

Judge a tree by its fruits. Um, now where did I read that?

--
    Focus
    (Helpful Class)

• Focus
    Focus

Friend opined on Mar 14, 2001 3:26:21PM:

That I remain in association with Jehovah’s Witnesses does not convict me of wrongdoing any more so than the actions of a French Policeman in WWII that remained as such but as a partisan in the French underground.

REALITY CHECK

(1) As policeman - What evidence is there of your alleged reforming activities within the WTS?

(2) As partisan - What evidence is there that in your posting material you assist rather than discourage WT-opposers?

Answers:

(1) None.

(2) None.

Nazi Germany. In both case there were good and fine people who, despite concealing their partisan efforts from public view, put aside personal considerations of safety in order to best serve the interests of truth and good. That you would convict me for acting accordingly puts you in the camp of people who hunted down and killed operatives in the French resistance.

Strawman, red herring extraordinaire, ad hominem..

And how delightfully like the Great Whore he is in method - seeking shamefully to use Hitler and the Nazis (to whom the WTS toadied until they realized it got them nowhere - but of course they don't tell you this) as a form of self-advertisement - surprised he left out the Holocaust, and how his great-uncle was martyred in it..

Your accusations against me are empty.

Strange then that you cannot refute them. They seem to have put into words the feelings of so many, here and on h2O.

In case any claim that my actions above are Pharisaical - demanding much and offering little - please find my "Good Works" here, and tangible they are too:

http://www.freeminds.org/history/part1.htm
    http://www1.tip.nl/~t661020/wtcitaten/part1.htm
    http://localsonly.wilmington.net/jmalik/TheList.zip
    http://www.concordance.com/watchtower.htm
    http://www.intrex.net/tallyman/the_list.html
    http://www.3dom.freeserve.co.uk/main.htm

Now what you find at these sites is under 10% of the total material I have accumulated. I am working nearly alone on this. There is no question that such material is a valuable tool against the Watchtower. Well, Friend, want to help? I have work that needs a person who has brains, writing ability and a WT CD - your anonymity will in no way be compromised.

In your court, F*iend.

--
    Focus
    (Offer Class)

• JT
    JT

LDH

you have hit it on the head

• Friend
    Friend

Focus regurgitated:

(1) As policeman - What evidence is there of your alleged reforming activities within the WTS?

(2) As partisan - What evidence is there that in your posting material you assist rather than discourage WT-opposers?

My "policeman" comments were to illustrate what lacks in your conclusions; they do not exclude or even address an obvious possibility as does your accusations against me! I could have just as well said in the beginning of your tirades against my person that you left out an obvious possibility: That I could be sincere and telling truth. Now, if you feel otherwise and decide to assert that (as you have) then by all means evidence the claim. Otherwise your accusations are little more than idle speculation.

Therefore, those sorts of questions you posed to me represent shifting the burden of proof. That you made assertions of my activities is for you to prove not for me to disprove, you idiot! These questions of yours are but a small glimpse of your fallacious reasoning elsewhere on this and other forums. That your assertions bear the burden of proof is why I told you before, "For your negative assertions of me to prove valid you must demonstrate that my acts are to defend or assert a lie."

That any of my actions are genuine [i.e., partisan for good] can only be distinguished from action to action, just like anyone else’s! For that reason I suggest that people listen to what is said and from that decide if the reasoning is sound or not. As for any information presented as fact, that too must be evidenced from instance to instance. What difference does it make who says it? It is the thing said that is either sound or unsound! This is simple Argumentation 101, and that it must be spelled out for you with a crayon only further evidences your lack of reasoning skills. Indeed your constant reliance on argumentum ad nauseam and ad hominem only further entrenches conclusions of your ignorance! You constantly reject and then avoid relevant details of the main discussion with little or no explanation and instead attack the person, do it repetitively, and then on top of that shift burdens of proof!

Let me give you a hint: Idle speculation does not make for sound assertions or subsequent conclusions. Right now your accusations of me are no more than idle speculation. And, frankly, I don’t care what you think of me because it does not change anything either way, regardless of anyone’s feelings about me personally. What bothers me more is that your horrific reasoning skill seems to be wearing off more and more on your gallery of followers, which means they would be less and less able to distinguish between what is sound versus unsound!

As for your invitation to assist you, you must be kidding me! After all I have done to do that very thing, what makes you think that I would waste one more iota of my time trying to help an idiot like you see straight. Go get an education in basic reasoning skills and then maybe we can communicate! In the meantime I feel as though I am writing to a 2-year-old, and without the aid of water colors!

Tina

If the Society has misrepresented itself then it should pay the price. Frankly, you don’t have to convince me of that for one second because I know they have done just that. On the other hand, I do not agree completely with ideas that the Society does not conduct itself charitable at all because I have seen it with my own eyes. I also know the people of Jehovah’s Witnesses to be willing to give when the need arises.

Friend

• Tina
    Tina

Well friend,
    I too would like to see the charity provided by the WTS...since you've seen it could you please provide addresses/phone/fax numbers for the following wts run programs?
    Senior Services
    Housing Counseling/services
    Homeless Shelters
    Childrens Services
    Food distribution/pantries
    Handicapped Services
    Safe Houses for WOmen&Children
    Domestic Violence hotlines
    Suicide/mental heath hotlines
    Drug/Alcohol Counseling
    Job Training
    Continuing Education Services
    Day Care
    Family Support Services
    Legal Advocacy
    Medical Services
    Pregnancy/Neonatal Programs
    Budget Counseling
    The charities in my area provide all of the above (and more) regardless of creed,race,etc........(and I've seen these personally in my work).....
    Thanks in advance for the addys and numbers,Tina

• JT
    JT

Friend is at it again - notice what he says to Tina:

Tina

I do not agree completely with ideas that the Society does not conduct itself charitable at all because I have seen it with my own eyes.

#######################

this is why i love having this guy post on the worldwide web so that NONJW can see the "Mindset" that JW have.

Tina made a "general" statement that the WT is not known for being Charitable as an Org. and Friend comes back and states :

I do not agree completely with ideas that the Society does not conduct itself charitable at all

Did you notice the Legal Jargon once again "charitable at all"

well of course the wt is not 100% uncharitable

but as an Org they are not charitable- friend tries his very best to SEPARATE THE JW PERSONS-- From THE JW ORG

While we all sit back a laugh at him cause we know that the Org IS JW and jw are the org

they live and die by what it says

they don't "Fart" until they know what the SOCIETY SAYS ON THE MATTER

let's take the matter of being charitable- the WT doesn't have 1 ORGANIZED ARRANGEMENT to give out one can of Pork N Beans

think about this folks there are some 100,000 Cong worldwide

yet if any body of elders decided as a congreagation to setup a little Pantry to give out Pork N Beans to ANY PERSON IN TOWN that needed it regardless of whether they studied or not

what would The Service Desk do to them?

so all this Individual stuff friend is talking about is a joke

while it is true that WT will help folks out if there is a diaster,
    flood earthquAKE---but to consider that WT is a Billion dollar org with not 1 location on the face of the earth to give out One can of Pork n Beans is sad

but then what would we expect in light of the fact that the WT has no support system in place for it's own missionaries/ traveling men and thier wives

instead they recently KICKED IT OUT TO THE LOCAL JW TO PROVIDE

you have a CO who went on the road in 1961 as a 42 yr old elder thinking and believing the end was around the corner and now he is 82yrs old with no retirement plan and hoping that he and the wife gets called into bethel or that he has made enough friends over the yrs to give him a HOOKUP

BUT FRIEND KNOWS THAT AS AN ORGANIZATION THIS CO HAS been SHAFTED

SO since wt has no charity for thier own people- i guess we really can't be surprised that they have nothing to offer folks who don't sell thier books

just my 2 cents

james

• happytobefree
    happytobefree

JT,

Your post is so true. I have volunteered at a local charity, and we received most of the monies from local Churches and United Way. And I was the person responsible for the inputting of the information that was gathered from the crisis counselor who did the initial screening. And one of the questions was what church do you attend and this information was used to show the churches what percentage of their church/denomination was receiving funds and also to help us raise monies from churches that were not giving to this charity. Well the JW population was very high and they were trying to figure out who to contact for donations, being that in the phone book their was a large list of KH, but not a main number. I suggested to the person who made the calls and visits to the churches to call all of the KH's and leave a message and to see if any would return the call. This is no lie, he called 15 KH's and not one returned the calls. And to just think, the JW claim that they LOVE all people and are interested in HELPING. What a munch of CRAP.

Happy to be Free (Me)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit