My mommy doesn't want me. . I need a hug

by StinkyPantz 59 Replies latest jw experiences

• castyurcare
    castyurcare

(((((((((STINKY)))))))) Hugs and Love to you, sweetie. Try not to let this heart wrenching experience make you bitter. If you do, it will eat you alive. Instead, may you become better person because of it. Then YOU have the victory and YOU will have overcome!

It's not always what you've accomplished in life that matters, but what you've overcome.

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

(((((((sp))))))))

I, too, am so sorry. You are going thru what many of us have went thru and we are all here to help you thru this. The comment about conditional love was made and I agree w/that totally......how sad....just how sad.

Prayers and hugs from Minnesota!

• Krazylady
    Krazylady

(((((((((SP))))))))

Dear Girl, I am both a daughter and a mother. My mother shunned me years ago, and I know your pain. No words can heal this, except a word from her. But eventually, she might change her mind, and when she does, you might have changed yours too. As a mother, I could NEVER turn my back on my child!! You have lots of friends here, and some of us, myself included, would be so proud to have a daughter like you!! Keep your chin up, Luv, it will get easier with time.

Praying for you AND your Mommy, Krazylady

• Scarlet
    Scarlet

I am so sorry to hear that. (((((((((Stinky Pants))))))))))

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Everyone is so sweet, thank you!

• Quotes
    Quotes

As Farkel said in an excellent post elsewhere:

JWs don't believe in Hell, they prefer to torture people while they are still alive. It is all bible based (TM).

• sOOner
    sOOner

My life has been in a void of sorts since the recent shunning.

I have come to this point...

I will love my mama to the end

Whether it be her end or my end

Does it really matter?

We are in different places

I do not begrunge her space

I can only imagine her pain

on shunning her 3 daughters hearts

I encircle with Love everyone that is feeling the pain of being shunned

May our hearts understand

and mend

sOOner

• OrbitingTheSun
    OrbitingTheSun

I see that you have a lot of hugs already, but one more can't hurt

HUGS, HUGS, and more HUGS. Oh wait, that was more than one! Hehe, feel better

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

((((((SP)))))))

I'm so sorry... I have also gotten a similar phone call from my brother. I have highlighted the part of the KM article that your mother is thinking about... what is sad is that she most likely believes this will happen with you.

((((SP))))

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

This is called Emotional Extortion. Makes me sick when I see it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit