My mommy doesn't want me. . I need a hug

by StinkyPantz 59 Replies latest jw experiences

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

I am very sorry to hear that, S.P. ;-( I really do hope you'd find your new life in the new place.

Do you have any relative whom you can talk to freely? He/she might be able to help by working as a bridge. I'll be praying for you.

• AuntieJane
    AuntieJane

(((Stinky))) You are in the right place; get all the support you can from these folks! Hurts take time to heal, but you'll do OK if you just keep on keepin' on.

BTW, I'm in Kansas, too! You can write me at [email protected] if you would like.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Alright(((StinkyPants))),now please change your drawers..LOL...OUTLAW

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Outlaw-

I just love it when people make light of my situation. . .

Edit: I'm sure you meant no offense, but. . . I don't know. . it just ain't right right now. . . .

Edited by - StinkyPantz on 25 July 2002 2:16:53

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Stinky pants I wasn`t making light of your situation.I`m sure it is tramatic for you.I have been there,so have a lot of us here.So I do understand.I was just trying to put a smile on your face by teasing you a bit.You must admit you chose a humerous cyber name.I hope you are feeling better tommorow...OUTLAW

Edited by - OUTLAW on 25 July 2002 2:36:23

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Outlaw-

I'm sorry, I'm really sensitive. I hate that about me.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey StinkyPants,apologies aren`t nececssary,I know you`ve had an upsetting day.Have a nice evening,talk to you later...OUTLAW

• EXJWBrit
    EXJWBrit

Blood is thicker than water and hopefully she'll come round at some point - I mean look at the thousands of people who visit this site who did. There's always hope and I think some self-righteous, interfering elder got to her before you spoke to her. Try again a few weeks down the line......

• blacksheep
    blacksheep

SP. So very sorry. It hurts, I know. Believe me I know. You were meant for better things. You cannot force a cold heart to love. Just know that there are plenty of very loving people out there, and it's mommy's problem, not yours.

Best of luck!!! I remember a scene from this movie (can't remember the movie, though...) Anyway the comment to a grieving girl who was also herself shunned by her family for basically doing a right and honorable thing was "Sometimes you just get bad parents." (paraphrasing it).

Take care, Blacksheep

• Mac
    Mac

Spaznik was correct (thank you Spaz!) ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((stinky)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit