My mommy doesn't want me. . I need a hug

by StinkyPantz 59 Replies latest jw experiences

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

{{{{{{{{{{StinkyPantz}}}}}}}}}

I am very sorry for your mother. She is missing out on you and your family.

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

(((((stinkpantz)))))

and hugs to us all who have lost family to the WTS

• Imbue
    Imbue

Plm can't you make that sound a personal option by posting it as a link instead of embedding it into the thread.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

I dont hear it at all unless i click on it.

But if it is constantly playing when you open the thread I'll just remove it.

There wasn't an option available.

I wasnt even sure it was showing up at all.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Stinky Pantz My mother has made it very clear she doesn't want me. It hurt for a long time. Then it got better. I realized she is trapped and controlled by an org that insists this shunning is a form of love. It is totally wrong and dysfunctional. I think that even if they realize that it hurts they are afraid to break the rules. In the end it winds up being rather selfish to give up your kids in case God gets angry with you. But that is exactly what they have been taught.

None of us can change that. I doubt my mother will ever leave or change. If she did leave and try to re-establish a relationship with me she would then have to acknowledge how unloving her behavior has been. In the case of MY mother - I doubt she could do that.

I have found other "mothers" in my life. Family is who I choose and my choices are healthier that what I was born to.

Yup it still hurts sometimes. Sometimes I still get angry. But it is less all the time. I choose to move forward in my life. We can all do the same. You are not alone and there are many here who will understand because they go through it daily too.

(((HUGS))) to you and everyone else here who deals with this particular pain.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Heres a more peaceful one.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

[[[[[HUGs]]]]] to you S.P. Maybe she's doing here 'tough love' thing, trying to 'save' you and guilt you back to the JW's.....it's hard to believe that deep down a mother doesn't feel that special love for their child.

Don't look backward, but forward...and put forth your love to others that need it. If you're not a mom now, you'll probably be one of the BEST ones around because of your experiences and your children will make up for what has been lost. {{{HUGS AGAIN}}}

• Mac
    Mac

Want a hug?....CHANGE YOUR PANTZ!!!..

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

(((((StinkyPants)))))) How horrible to receive a reply like that. But, your Mom is reacting as she was brainwashed to do by the Watchtower. As Dutchie said, don't give up on her. Let her know that you love her and always will. Maybe soon she will break down the Watchtower imposed wall that seperates you.

Lew W

Watchtower Decruit

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

I thank everyone for their replies except for Mac, was your comment supposed to hurt me more than I already am?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit