Tattoos and Piercings

by SpiceItUp 50 Replies latest jw friends

• mr party
    mr party

i had my nose pierced and had to take it out, to let it grow back, because when it was out and i would sneeze, snot went flying everywhere. people places and things.

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

oooohhhhh la la PLH & eyegirl...

very nice.....

anybody else wanna share a pic...come on...peer pressure

Spice

ps-lol @ Mr party

• Princess
    Princess

I had my navel pierced a year ago. It healed up quickly and now I have a ring in it. In May I had my husband's signature tattooed on my hip. He loves them both.

I'd like another tattoo but I don't know what or where. I love your daisy eyegirl, it is totally cute, never would have thought of tattooing a toe.

As for the comment about navel piercings hard to heal with waistbands, with all the low cut pants these days that really isn't a problem. I wear 501's most of the time and they are below the navel so didn't cause a problem.

Rachel

• Princess
    Princess

here is my tatt

• noidea
    noidea

Here is my tatt..located on my right shoulder

May navel ring

Done with the piercings..not sure about the tatts.

• Erica
    Erica

I have three tatts and want more.

My first was my ankle its 4 diffrent flowers and in the back of my ankle vines are flowing up. My second was my lower back and its two dolphins in a heart shape with a sunset in the middle and waves beneath them it's the size of my hand I guess, and the third is a vine going around my second toe.

My next one will be Michael's name, ( my son ), I'm not sure where though. Any ideas?

I also have my navel pierced.

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

Hey, I was wondering...If you have a nose ring hole but your ring isn't in on a windy day...Does it whistle?

-BONEZZ

• Mulan
    Mulan

I have pierced ears!!

• SYN
    SYN

One thread I'm not posting in hHEHEHE!

• Lamia
    Lamia

i have my nose pierced on both sides with small rings in each, and 4 tatts- big dragon on right upper arm, cartoon bat on left arm at top ( this was my first, is a bit 'cute' but am attatched!!) half moon with face on my right shoulder blade, and rose on my left ankle- i want this one covered but not sure what with yet. Also ears pierced 5-6 times, want tongue done soon too. dont have digi cam so no photos sorry

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit