Tattoos and Piercings

by SpiceItUp 50 Replies latest jw friends

• Cath
    Cath

I have two tattoos, one on either side of my back. One is a rose with a bit of tribal worked through it and the other is a tribal also but larger with different flowers through it. Quite colorful. I wish I could post them to compare. I would like another small one on my ankle and one on my hip or the small of my back. I haven't read all the posts in this thread so I don't know if anyone has said this already but tats are ADDICTIVE imo.

As for piercings I have 10. Four holes in one ear,five in the other and one in my nose. The nose thing was a true rebellion and a sign of my freedom of will and is one of those tiny studs that don't stand out.

Anyone else?

Love Cath

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

I don't know about you all...but I wanna see PLH....

come on show off what ya got..

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

uhoh! that sounds like a challenge spice! you will have to wait until i get home, i don't have any pics on this pc anymore. hah!

lolol

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

You betcha

I expect to see all pictures by the time I get home....lol

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

i just remembered, i won't be home til around 9 central time, softball game. but i promise i'll post 'em! just can't post the pic of one of my piercings

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

hey PLH-----I do accept pictures in my email

*hint hint nudge nudge*

• jack2
    jack2

No tats or piercings here, though I have no objection to them, and on women, both can look very appealing ;)

If my daughter wanted to go that route, I'd talk with her about the pros and cons, but would not stand in her way (we are active jws).

One thing about tats and piercings though....for me, since they are so common now, some of the appeal has been lost on me. Seeing a belly ring, for example, doesn't strike me the way it once did.

One time I played tennis on a court next to a guy with rings on both nipples. That looked painful, seeing him run and those things flopping around, lol.

I kind of wonder if, since all things seem to be cyclical, the "in" look will be the 'bare' or plain look someday.

• eyegirl
    eyegirl

i only have one simple tattoo--a small daisy on my second toe. my friend and i wanted to 'break in' to getting tattoos slowly, so we both agreed to get one on our toes. planning on getting a new one this fall, probably on the back of my neck. need to get the design done, but it will be three interlocked hearts. one for my sister, one for my brother and one for me--since we're all reunited again after so many years apart. that will be incredibly special....my toe isn't too impressive, but i do have a pic if anyone wants to see. just let me know.

beck

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

beck, of course we wanna see a pic!

here's some of my stuff :)

:)

• eyegirl
    eyegirl

like i said, it's nothing too crazy. just my simple tattoo that i love:

Share this

Google+
Pinterest