Tattoos and Piercings

by SpiceItUp 50 Replies latest jw friends

• zenpunk
    zenpunk

I've got a Hopi Snake Totem on my back - my 30th birthday present to myself.

• Valis
    Valis

7 tattoos

3 ear piercings

4 nipple peircings

2 naughty bit piercings

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

Before I retired a fellow at work had a ring installed on a particuarly sensetive place on his body-we called him "Ringworm."

• Dizzy Cat
    Dizzy Cat

Well as long as you promise peaceloveharmony then I suppose I can live with your metal bits

One guy I saw on the bus the other day had about 10 rings through his lip and another 7 or so in each ear. Along with 3 in each eyebrow and a spike coming out of his chin .... needless to say he had two seats to himself on the bus. How the hell does he pass through customs with that lot? He probably had one stapling his tender member together as well ..... shiver

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Several tats.

Stars on both forearms, the star on my right arm has a ribbon attached to it that twists around my bicep to a larger star on my shoulder blade.

Motorcross flags on my back.

Praying hands with broken cuffs on my right shoulder

Belly button pierced, tounge pierced, Marilyn Monroe piercing in my lip/cheek, and my ears of course

Just call me a freak of nature

• nita6368
    nita6368

Long stemmed rose on my left ankle, ears pierced twice each side :)

• Dizzy Cat
    Dizzy Cat

Yer'all freaks Izzz tell ya !! freakin' freaks ....

NURSE - THE PILLS !

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

dizzy, it's fun being freaky :)

• FriendlyFellaAL
    FriendlyFellaAL

Growing up the way that I did, I always felt like I missed out on my rebellious period. I've always wanted to make up for that by getting something pierced. Sadly, I don't think I'd look too good showing up at the office with an earring now at 30 years old. ::sigh::

Brian

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

Wanna' see my barber pole tattoo? Guess where?

-BONEZZ

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit