Tattoos and Piercings

by SpiceItUp 50 Replies latest jw friends

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

OK......fess up....who's got em and who wants em?

I myself have two tattoos ( I will post pics of them later tonight). I have one on my shoulder - It the face of a Cat, I call it my Egyptian cat because the face is very concise. The other is on the back of my neck. It is a tribal design. I have no idea of any meaning it has...I just liked it. I want at least 3 more tats.

I don't have any piercing except my ears. Never got into that - Although I don't mind kissing (and whatnot) guys that have pierced tongues

So who here among us are artfully designed?

Spice

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

ooh! one of my favorite subjects :)

i've got three tatts and 9 piercings including my ears. my next piercing will be my eyebrow (and maybe nose...still thinking on that one.) i'll soon run out of things to pierce :O i know a guy with a prince albert, very sexy i tell ya! and of course tongue rings are damn sexy on males and females.

the tatt i have on my ankle will be re-done soon, just gotta design something to cover the ugly gecko on there currently.

• Dizzy Cat
    Dizzy Cat

Don't mind tasteful tats ... but can't stand bits of metal hanging out of the body ..... yuk!

... as for having your genitals pierced - insanity - ...

Sorry guys

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

it's okay dizzy cat, we won't force ya to get anything pierced ;)

• rowdy
    rowdy

i think ik is great if that what you are use to i am inked all over basically all my friends are aritist also i dont ink full time any more cause of school all my kids are inked they are raised now but my daughter got her first ink at 15 did i get a little heat back then while she was on stage but not any more
    see ya

• P
    P

I got 3 tat's. one on each side of my thigh. one (1st when i left the org) is a tribal sun, the other are chinese characters: to give good love. the 3rd one is in the middle of my back, japanese characters: love, women, prosperity.

i had my eyebrow pierced (when i had just left the org, the body of elders DID not appreciate it), then my left nipple and finally my labret.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Hmmmm none yet, havnt found any that I liked :)

• arachnia
    arachnia

My first tatt was the Celtic knot on my right hip, next came the fairy with tattered wings on my right shoulder. She's playing a harp whose strings are made of a spider's web. Next will be my left shoulder, where I am going to get Lydia Deetz (the animated version) and other Beetlejuicy symbols. (I'll be getting that in September for my birthday).

Piercings - a few months after leaving the Borg I got my navel pierced, but it was done improperly and so it had to be taken out a couple of years ago. I don't know if I'll do it again, still thinking about it. It's a difficult piercing to heal and maintain due to the irritation on the waistline from your pants. We'll see. Other piercings- both ears double pierced (had that while still in the Borg); left ear has a ring on the upper cartilege (forget what that's called); right ear has an industrial; both nipples pierced (actually my appointment for that was two hours before Dateline aired in May, hehe...); left nostril pierced with a small stud. I'd like to get my eyebrow done as well as my tragus, but working in a corporate environment probably negates that given what I already have. ;)

I'm addicted, I'll admit it.

Edited by - arachnia on 17 July 2002 13:5:34

• Twisted
    Twisted

I have two tattoos and four piercings in each ear. I wanted to get my eyebrow peirced but my dad told me that, if I walked into his house with my eyebrow peirced, he would rip it out. I have one tattoo on my chest that is a blue rose with a purple banner across it that says "Twisted". Then, I have a broken heart on my back. My baby's father just started doing tattoos, so he is going to add on to the one on my back, it is not professionally done. Luv ya lotz, Twisted

• The_Bad_Seed
    The_Bad_Seed

I became of the tattooed persuasion in Key Marathon many moons ago -- my tattoo is the same mysterious 'glyph' I have in my profile and picture at left. I want another on my left arm.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit