Tattoos and Piercings

by SpiceItUp 50 Replies latest jw friends

• Solace
    Solace

Mine is pretty basic.

I have a red rose tattoo on my left hip area. I figured I would get something classic that I could live with. I can honestly say I dont regret it. I plan on getting another on my lower back but I cant decide on the design. Anyone have any suggestions?

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

mmmm tongue piercings!! I always thought they were lame until I actually found a guy who had one...GOOD LORD ABOVE! Yowza!

No tats for me, I am far too chicken. Plus I can never make up my mind what I want. I asked my sis (who is very artistically inclined) to design me a tat and she refused saying and I quote "tattoos are nasty I refuse to help you get one" LOL! She so crazy! I have considered getting Lint Trap printed under my belly button. (My friend Brian offered to pay for it if I did cuz he thought it was so funny-but I chickened) I also toyed with the idea of a bullseye on my right ass cheeck, and I don't know why but I think like a housefly on the back of my neck would be niffty...

Piercings-just my ears right now. I used to have my belly button piereced back when I was 16 and actually had abs--I also had my right nipple pierced. All I can say is OUCH OUCH OUCH OUCH! Not to mention I walked around *ahem* lopsided if you will, (think about it, you'll figure out what I mean) It sucked having a constant reminder that "Hey there is a chunck of metal in my nipple" No-would never do it again, and advise any thinking about it, to ponder how sensitive your nipples are already.

Edited by - joannadandy on 17 July 2002 17:57:17

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

I currently have a angel on my left shoulder. It took me many years to find the "right" one......and this has lots of sentiment to it.

I will be going in soon (I hope) for a black sheep w/a dented halo. A friend of our designed it for me and I have to say.....it is really one of a kind (and cute!). That one will go on my calf.

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

I have only my ears pierced, not tats. Yet.

I was thinking of an angel or some kind of fairy with wings, not big thou, it would symbolize my mother. Like the angel on my shoulder. But I would have to be like scootergirl and find just the right one.

I would love a belly piercing , but .... well .. a pierced jelly roll???? Not attractive at all!!

I will probably get one on my lower back , there are so many pretty designs for that.

I think Wild Turkey (hubby) is going to get his done first. I just want to make sure I wont regret it.

• omiecoop
    omiecoop

I have one tattoo---my own design--a nude fairy with opalescent wings bending backwards with arms outstretched, holding a glowing sphere of light. It lives on my right breast. I can show it with a low neckline, or hide it. This works out well. Most people around me at work don't even know I have it, and are generally shocked when they find out.

Four holes in each ear----the further up your ear the more it hurts, BTW.

I would post a pic if I had a "not so naughty" one, and knew how to post a pic.

Come on guys, show us your stuff!!!!!

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

OK...like I promised...here are mine...

sorry they aren't that clear but this is the best picture of them I have....

I showed you mine......now I wanna see yours

Spice of the tattooed class

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Spice -- You look beautiful!!!! Zowee!

Here are the two on my arms -- I just snapped these for this thread

And here is the one on my back --

Now I am off to bed, you all may see me post this weekend or see me post next month... who knows... life is nuts nuts nuts...

Kisses,

Moe

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

I thought about a tatoo once, but sobered up first

Sorry, but I have neither and likely will remain that way.

My youngest daughter has two tats, though. A small rose on her ankle and recently, another below the back of her neck. Both girls have pierced ears and as far as I know, that is all. Anything else is between them and their husbands.

Lew W

Edited by - DakotaRed on 18 July 2002 1:10:26

• gsx1138
    gsx1138

Technically I have 4 tattoo's but I think I only have 2. Three of them are part of the same theme.

Upper right shoulder: Open swirling Yin-Yang with two kanji symbols on the left and the right. One means: Hard. The other means: Soft. I leave the purpose of those two up to the imagination.

Right calf: tribal just because I liked the design.

Both ears pierced and my left nipple at one time but no longer.

• TR
    TR

My 'hovah brothers son, my nephew, just had some massive tattoos done on his arms and legs. Can you say Rebellion?

TR

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit