Letter read iIn ALL UK Congregations this Sunday

by Jim Dee 56 Replies latest jw friends

• SYN
    SYN

Yes, somebody SERIOUSLY needs to sneak a microphone into one of the meetings where this letter is being read, this information must reach the BBC as soon as physically possible. Even better, somebody needs to arrange for a copy of this letter to be faxed to the BBC! I can just picture the reaction of the producers of Panorama when they find out that the very BOrganization they are lambasting has just accused them of being the Tool of Satan. Hehe. The fit is going to hit the shan in new and interesting ways this weekend if this is pulled off properly! UK Apostates, we need you to get that letter out of the Halls SHARPISH! Preferably before tonight's program!

And of course, I'd be willing to bet a whole month's pay that Jaracz is signing a few cheques right about now! Bethelites must be running around like freshly-decapitated chickens at this point trying to figure out a way to perform a semblance of damage control. MWHUAHAHA. Take that, Tower. Your days are numbered.

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

BTTT.

Anyone in the Sceptered Isle got any details on the letter?

Expatbrit

• dmouse
    dmouse

Just to clarify the situation - the letter does NOT contain any attack on the media or secular authorites.

I have posted a transcript of the letter on the main board. (friends)

At the meeting absolutely NO mention was made of the Panorama program or any inference that there has been a problem at all in the congregations.

• Matty
    Matty

Very bland wasn't it?

Never heard any discussions of it after the meeting either. I guess everyone is rather confused at the moment as to what to say without getting into trouble.

• 2SYN
    2SYN

Question: How do you know when you're in a High Control Cult?

Answer: You can't even talk about the stuff discussed during a gathering by one of your superious for fear of incrimination and expulsion!

That is horrifying Matty!

• ignored_one
    ignored_one

Woah. Well, most of my old congregation knew about the Panorama program and the letter beforehand so there was a lot of chat about it afterwards.

I feel one of the things that may happen will be a LOT of people coming out of the woodwork with their abuse stories. I have a feeling the UK legal department is going to be rather busy.

Oh and this weekend would have to rate as one of the most surreal I've ever had.

Ignored One.

• Simon
    Simon

There were a lot of people on the live phone in after the programme coming forward with stories of abuse.

Who knows? Maybe they will be able to do a follow up story.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit