Letter read iIn ALL UK Congregations this Sunday

by Jim Dee 56 Replies latest jw friends

• anglise
    anglise

But we need those in the media to hear and see it not just controlled dubs who are unable to understand what the letter is really saying.

Otherwise it is behind closed doors yet again.

Anglise

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed
    5. The Society has a long history of protecting Children

It is statements like this that really reveals what deliberate willful liars the Watchtower leaders are ... and they know it ...

Amazing, given the WTS history of selective definitions and their view of what a lie really is, telling an untruth to one entitled to know the truth, in their eyes, they are truthful. Protecting children does not necessarily mean the young wee ones of the members, but God's children, the elders and faithful older men who molest the little ones. If we look at all the articles written and claims made by victims, that is the children they are really protecting and have such a long history of protecting.

Lew W

• toddy
    toddy

Anglise.

I sent an email to panorama about the letter.there going to have a discussion on monday,on there website is says E-mail us your questions for our panel to answer,so hopefully a spokesman for the j.w's will be on that panel!

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

I wholeheartedly agree with everything said by Dakota Red!

• alamb
    alamb

I went to the post-Dateline meeting locally, sat down and plopped 2 tape recorders down next to me. The attendant who seated me saw them. I was also armed with a court order saying they couldn't shun me so they had to seat me up front. There was a big brew-haha in the back among the elders and the Bro. giving the local announcements. They sang the song and completely skipped to part #2 on the program. The audience was flipping through the KM's looking to see what had happened.

They are truly scared of the public finding out their antics and will go to great lengths to avoid exposure. I got a giggle out of it though.

• crawdad2
    crawdad2

wow, alamb!

i'm suprized the elders knew what to do so fast!........... they must have recieved excellent oral instructions from the gov body already.

• ISP
    ISP

I am surprised at the tactic........if anything it seems to give more credibility to the programme! I would have thought it would have been better to simply ignore it and everyone else.....like they normally do!

ISP

• Simon
    Simon

I can imagine the item at the meeting going something like

"Brothers, there is a fascinating programme on ITV tonight that we want you all to watch, that's ITV brothers, not BBC1"

"Oh, and like the Internet, TVs are controlled by Satan, so follow the fine example set by, er ... The Who and throw your TV set out of your window before you meet back for field service ... oh, and be armed - the people on the doors may be a bit more aggresive than normal"

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Believe it or not there is still more to come folks.

Hehehehehe!!!!!

hawk

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Hawk,I sense you`ve been up to no good..Again!....Good for you!!..LOL...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit