Letter read iIn ALL UK Congregations this Sunday

by Jim Dee 56 Replies latest jw friends

• MacHislopp
    MacHislopp

Hello everyone,

thanks for the great information!

Europe is eagerly waiting for ...it!

I do hope that it'll get a great publicity.

Greetings, J.C.MacHislopp

(Amazing, thanks for reposting the letter).

• SYN
    SYN

Hawkaw: Things are just getting better + better! I'm rubbing my hands with evil Apostate glee!

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Hi people,

I just got back off from my holidays.

Yes there is more coming. The objective is simple. Just keep the press involved.

I am impressed that the BBC is at least going to air all the dirty laundry such as the 23,720 number. This show is going to leave a mark folks.

I think what shocks me is that NO JW press preson is stating the number is NOT TRUE. In fact what they seem to be doing is trying to down play the number. In my mind Bill never had a good factual way of confirming the number. But now the JW press core seem to be playing into his hands.

hawk

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Wonder what country will be the next to go public?

• one
    one

hawk,

You got me curious for some time,

I know you 'digging' habits produce surprising results...

• Sam Beli
    Sam Beli

"I am surprised at the tactic........if anything it seems to give more credibility to the programme! I would have thought it would have been better to simply ignore it and everyone else.....like they normally do!

ISP"

Perhaps, like a wild animal the WTS feels cornered and threatened. Under such circumstances they are panicking rather than being their normal "cool selves. Ted may be starting to sweat.

• waiting
    waiting

"My dear fellow brothers,

We know that Satan controls the world - so we need to be on special guard in these Last Days upon us.

Do not read in the newspapers, news magazines - burn evil papers.

Do not hear on the news on the radio - burn evil radios.

Do not see on the news on the TV - burn your evil tv.

Do not listen to what the doctors, teachers, science, medical professionals are telling you. Or don't get an education.

Do not think that the police know better than the elders. Stay in the kingdom hall.

Do not speak with anyone who does not agree with the Watchtower. They are Satan's Army.

Listen to the Society. We are Your Friends - and Your Only Channel To God. We will feed you what you need to think, hear, see, and understand."

Yep........The Way of The Truth as told by Jehovah's Witnesses.

waiting

Edited by - waiting on 13 July 2002 23:21:55

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

Not only are they sweating, but I'll bet you a few days' pay that ol' Teddy is transferring property and assets like CRAZY right now.

• Farkel
    Farkel

More "spiritual food at the proper time" from the Watchtower Society, eh?

Years ago I penned my Handy JW Apostates' Glossary and one of my definitions has become self-fufilling:

"Spiritual Food at The Proper Time" - damage control.

Yep!

Farkel

Edited by - Farkel on 13 July 2002 23:27:56

• anglise
    anglise

Can someone get definite proof about this letter and its contents to the BBC prior to tonights programme.

I am sure it would really please the media to know that the WTBTS views them as satanic for trying to expose peadophile cover-ups.

Most people in the UK view the BBC and especially their documentary progs such as Panorama as respectable and trustworthy, so i hope that any thinking JW's who hear this letter will watch tonight and not be swayed by the desperate rhetoric from the GB.Does anyone know if yhis letter will be incorporated into the UK conventions that are on at the moment.

Anglise

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit