LET THE EVIDENCE BEGIN

by QUANTUM 109 Replies latest jw friends

• QUANTUM
    QUANTUM

HERE IS A BIT OF EVIDENCE YOU WERE ALL SCREAMING FOR

Often prophies are made and people can't see there fulfilment when it's right in front of them.

Before 1830 Joseph Smith declared a prophesy in the Bible was going to start to be fulfilled..Today it is the greatest American Pastime surpassing Golf and Kniting. The LDS church is deeply involved with this prophesy but so are many many people around the world and it's getting bigger and bigger....and they don't even know it...any guesses?

Quantum has a puzzle!!!!

• pseudoxristos
    pseudoxristos

HERE IS A BIT OF EVIDENCE YOU WERE ALL SCREAMING FOR

Often prophies are made and people can't see there fulfilment when it's right in front of them.

Before 1830 Joseph Smith declared a prophesy in the Bible was going to start to be fulfilled..Today it is the greatest American Pastime surpassing Golf and Kniting. The LDS church is deeply involved with this prophesy but so are many many people around the world and it's getting bigger and bigger....and they don't even know it...any guesses?

Quantum has a puzzle!!!!

Yeah, millions of people will be deceived by the Mormons?

pseudoxristos

Edited by - pseudoxristos on 12 July 2002 3:19:58

• QUANTUM
    QUANTUM

PSUEDO MAN..... WRONG!!

• pseudoxristos
    pseudoxristos

That's my prophesy, and I'm stickin to it.

• QUANTUM
    QUANTUM

comon' psuedo ....put your thinkin' cap on and take those blinders off.

have yourself another Gin Tonic and use your gray matter

QUANTUM IS GOING TO HAVE TO SHUT IT DOWN IF EVERYONE HAS PASSED OUT FROM DRUG OVER DOSES AND ALCOHOL POISONING.

• QUANTUM
    QUANTUM

OK EVERY BODY...THIS PROPHESY IS SO GREAT THAT WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THE PROPHESYING OF THE MESSIAH THIS IS SECOND ONLY TO IT AND IT IS BEING FULFILLED BY MANY OF YOU AS WELL AS THE LDS CHURCH

WHAT IS IT!!!!!

.................Q!

• avengers
    avengers
    Truth is, Joseph Smith was a charlatan who just happened to catch on with enough people who didn't have the sense to see him for what he was. How that could happen to a bright man like Brigham Young is one of life's mysteries.

One solution to how that could happen is when the plates came flying out of the sky hurdling toward earth, they hit him on the head.

whoooohaahhaahooohh.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

I (just for the heck of it) counted the use of the text "Book of Mormon" 79 plus times in the article by
    by: Daniel C. PetersonLike it or not, that is strategy even if it was unintentional.

• deddaisy
    deddaisy

quantum, I have to tell you, I'm very open-minded but I have read this thread three times and I have come to the realization that your beliefs are even too wild for me. My mother was a flower child who dabbled in Buddhism and LSD and my father was a JW so I was exposed to a very "different" belief system, but I have never heard of any belief as weird as yours.

First of all, this Joseph guy with these gold plates in some "reformed" Egyptian language and visions and prophecies about "knitting," which has two "t's" by the way, sounds like he took his LSD Church too seriously. Second of all, I thought that polygamy and LSD were both illegal, so for you to publicly advocate both with your "LSD Church" is ungodly......Thirdly, I am shocked that any of the Osmonds dropped acid and had multiple sex partners and I plan on immediately tossing all of their CDs......except maybe the White Christmas CD. (God knows that probably has drug overtones also!)

Edited by - deddaisy on 12 July 2002 14:57:31

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

I wonder why it is that the Book of Mormon follows the exact wording of the King James Bible in so many places, even where the KJV is mistranslated?

Still waiting for the location of those ruins, Quantum...

Actually, I don't know why I'm even responding to this thread. This guy ignores legitimate questions, ignores the mounds of evidence that has been presented right here on this thread, in fact, ignores any arguments whatsoever against his church's teaching. He arrogantly postures that Mormonism is correct, and attempts to shift the burden of proof to all of us to disprove it. Then, after several of us offer a mountain of evidence, he ignores it all and arrogantly proclaims himself "the undefeated".

Did nytelecom become a Mormon?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit