LET THE EVIDENCE BEGIN

by QUANTUM 109 Replies latest jw friends

• QUANTUM
    QUANTUM

CYRANO:

I think you have a few things mixed up.

The wts has been around for 125 years with a current active membership in the USA of less than o million...was of their converts are in third world countries...why is that?...because educated intellegent people see right through their smoke screen. on the other hand The LDS church has around 4 million active members in this country and not too much older than the wts. If you were to examine the education of the average LDS you will find it is the highest of all churches per capita....the WTS...is the least educated...does this say anything about the kind of people who have fallen into such a false organization AS THE LDS CHURCH?

your nose is blocking you eyesight

QUANTUM ..HE WHO INSTRUCTS

• D8TA
    D8TA

d8ta......this is a serious discussion ...if you want to talk about fair tails and comic books go start your own thread...see if anyone wants to talk to you!

Hey Moron...err...Mormon boy,

Had you come to this place with honest intentions, told everyone your were mormon and that you are here to share your ideas...you wouldn't even see me replying to ANY post you made. I would of sat back, and thought "gee, that's another point of view", and championed your "rights" as to express them.

Buuuuuut NoooOOOooOOooOoo...

You come here, sling insults, demean the people I respect on this board, you chose a underhanded and dishonest approach...all with arrogance and egotism.

And NOW you want SERIOUS discussion???? HAR HARDY HAR!....well aint that all the craps, life doesn't work that way now does it? Heeee!

Like I said I'm going to be a thorn in your side....enjoy the ride.

D8TA TELLIN QUANTUM BOY HOW IT IS

moron

Edited by - D8TA on 11 July 2002 21:44:23

• QUANTUM
    QUANTUM

That's ok d8ta maybe you'll pick up something you can use later to help you through your unhappy life.

I think some of you are just poor sports......can't take a little freindly critizism............I was just agast when I first opened this site and saw all of the self pitty and crying over spilt milk. I felt the best action to take when you find someone has lied and taken advantage of you is to fight back. But all I heard and am still hearing is what thet big bad church did to some of you who should have known better. The child abuse is a completely different matter and I am as horrified as any of you.

Quantum HAS A HEART

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Quantum:

Better start getting more horrified: http://kosnoff.com/construction/

Expatbrit

• D8TA
    D8TA

think some of you are just poor sports......can't take a little freindly critizism.....blah de blah blah etc.

You are not only a JOKE, you are a HYPOCRIT and LIAR. . .and ignorant as a rock.

Your presence here, makes me want to run over people on 10 speeds who wear suits. I swear, you do more of a dis-service to Mormons...then promoting their ideas and/or agenda.

Are you one of those people that treat message boards like a verbal conversation? Are you that dense? Do think the above explanation is going to fly with anyone..ANYONE...on this board? Are you that arrogant and egotistical? No...dare I type...that stupid?

Again, you make another accusation and wrong assumption...which only digs "the thorn" deeper in your side.

D8TA PREDICTS THE CROSSED LINE THRU QUANTUM'S NAME BY SUNDAY

• Salud
    Salud

Quantam,

What are you trying to accomplish here? If you are looking for converts on this board, FORGET IT! The fact is that many if not all of us here belonged to an organization very similar to yours, and I speak for most here, the last thing we want is to get involved with another religious organization. Like the saying goes 'fool us once, shame on you, fool us twice shame on me.'

Our suggestion here is to SERIOUSLY look at all the information and research that so many people were kind enough to bring to the fore. That is what we did and you need to do that also. I spent 8 years living in Utah and preaching the JW doctrine to Mormons Full time. I am very familiar with the teachings as well as the BOM, not to mention it's translating errors from the King James Version and the trip to the moon. Really, this board is for discussing JW related material and not Mormon doctrine. You would do well to visit other LDS sites and try to reason with them, because your doctrine is going to get torn to shreds here as I believe it already has, and I don't mean that disrespectful in any way, just the truth of the matter.

We don't come here to debate the worlds religions, we come here to help ourselves understand and appreciate what it is that we were involved with. We were misled and brainwashed and we are not going to let the LDS or any other organization for that matter do it to us again, which is what they do their members, sorry, but that is the truth. With all due respect it would do you well to go elsewhere and preach your Morman doctrine.

Regards.... Salud

• AvardSampson
    AvardSampson

This volume of silly LDS apologetics really does not belong on this site. Joseph Smith was a charlatan and a con artist. He was the L. Ron Hubbard of the 19th century. If you really want to learn about Holy Joe read "No Man Knows My History" by Fawn Brodie. Why would someone want to jump from one fraudulant and controlling religion to another? LDS is a cult!

Quantum: Why don't you tell them about Kolob and the inhabitants of the moon that Brigham Young visited in his vision? This is always good for a laugh.

• cyrano
    cyrano

QUANTUM,

Your cult was founded over 170 years ago, and your membership in the U.S. is about 4.5 million.

Your cult is about 45 years further along then the watchtower. In 45 years I would bet the watchtower will have around the same numbers. So your argument is baseless.

In any event, your pathetic numbers don't impress me anyway. Your growth rate is on the decline and your cult is being exposed on the internet just like the watchtower.

Now, please explain why Hinckley lied to the media, are Mormons allowed to lie?

• Amazing
    Amazing

Great comments: Special thanks to Matt-Exmo and Cyrano for all the good information ... thanks for the heads up about Quantum's history ... we have had some here like the famous "You Know" ... thanks again.

• QUANTUM
    QUANTUM

CHILD ABUSE IS EVERYONES PROBLEM.......but how one deals with it is the issue.

It's not just the churches....it's in every organization...it could even be lerking here amongst your freindly board members.

this timothy kosnff is some one who obviously specializes in these kinds of cases.....I would think he would have anumber of them to display.....but it is of no real value because it is all heresay. However, I don't deny that TheLDS church has it's perpetrators.

Quantum the REASONABLE

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit