by QUANTUM 109 Replies latest jw friends

• QUANTUM
    QUANTUM

DOUBLE EDGE....

ALL IN A DAYS WORK.....THANKS

QUANTUM THE THANKFUL

• larc
    larc

QUANTUM, I think your answer to Farkel here is a cop out. We have a Witness aplogist who comes here. His name is You Know. He spends considerable time quoting scripture and offering interpretation to defend his faith. So, if you don't want to do the same for your faith, it seems to me that you should just go away, since you have nothing to contribute. By the way, we do read tomes here and have done it often.

• QUANTUM
    QUANTUM

RACISM SEEMS TO HAVE BEEN WITH MAN FOREVER....IT'S A DEPLORABLE THING.......BUT PERFECTION HAS NOT BEEN ATTAIN YET IN THIS WORLD

There are many thousands of afroamericans in the church....they all seemed to get by the issue..........

Is a matter of fact...and you all can take this for what it is worth...the following is an absolutely verifiable fact.....

Two years bfore the church allowed black africans to hold the priest hood many black africans were having revelations and visions to join the mormon churches in their areas....most didn't know about the church...tens of thousands joined the church during this time...eh don't scoff The story is absolutely true.

Q.

• larc
    larc

QUANTUM, As I said before, your answer to Farkel is a cop out. I don't think you can defend your faith. So far, you have done a very poor job of it. As I said before, the eagles are circling above the field mouse, and you are the field mouse.

• deddaisy
    deddaisy

Double Edge:

exactly what part of the four paragraphs following your "Deddaisy:" are intended for me ? better yet, why don't you just direct me to the things that I posted that you have a problem with......because from your post:

"Gee I hate to spoil everyones Morman bashing, (its sooo fun knocking anothers religion)"

I don't understand your bitch.......first of all, if you believe that I was "Mormon bashing," my point went right over your head......second of all, as far as "knocking another's religion," well we certainly wouldn't have any of that on an ex-JW forum would we? no, you didn't go on to make remarks about the "Southern Baptists" and "Lutherans." And noone here would dream of trashing the Witnesses, would they? But, you better walk on eggshells around anyone claiming to be a Mormon, because he came here only to have a civil chat and to answer some questions......oh, but wait, he didn't actually answer any questions did he?

• QUANTUM
    QUANTUM

to the dishonest larc

are you a turtle?

• City Fan
    City Fan

QUANTUM - I'd just like to thank you with all my heart!

Before you started posting I only had 2 reasons never to join the Mormons. The first was the two Mormons who knocked on my door about a year ago. When I asked one why he thought god created the dinosaurs he replied it was so we could have oil! The second reason was The Osmonds - a demon inspired group if ever there was one.

Now I have a third reason - YOU. If your purpose was to put people off the LDS then you have succeeded. I will never even listen to one word if they call again.

Once again, many thanks - and keep up the good work.

• Stealth
    Stealth

QUANTUM To Farkle's questions you said:

farkle.....your questions require to much of my time in writing...I don't have the inclination to write a tome because they really never get read ...they put people in ga ga land.

This is not true, I would read what you post here no matter how long it is. I was raised as a JW and really do not know the details of any other religions, so here is your chance to make a convert. So this does interest me and I will read. If you can provide a convincing reply to the questions raised I will agree to invite the LDS into my home to talk more. However if you cop out now then I am like City fan and would say you QUANTUM will have become the reason I will never listen to a word the LDS have to say. So please, LET THE EVIDENCE BEGIN.

You ask for someone to ask questions, someone did, so don't cop out now, please reply. Don't you know how to cut&paste from your other websites. It really does not take that long dude. or are you....

QUANTUM THE COPOUT?

Edited by - stealth on 13 July 2002 9:43:24

• Matt_exmo
    Matt_exmo

If you really want to know the history of Joseph Smith I suggest you might like to buy a copy of "No Man Knows My History" by Fawn Brodie. Get the last edition, it is fully-updated. It is available from www.amazon.com or www.amazon.co.uk

FARMS are masters of spin. They produce rubbish.

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

Well, it looks like this thread is pretty well dead, and you know what I noticed about it?

The evidence never began...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit