Disfellowshipping Image

by naazira 150 Replies latest jw friends

• naazira
    naazira

And I just noticed that the little girl is dressed exactly like the grandmother, or older mom or lady who is sitting beside her! Same dress pattern and even the top overcoat or blazer thing. And the little girl has her hair all up fancy like a much older person. All typical JW stupidness.

Oh wowwow, matching skirts!! Creepy!!

And those chairs are certainly popular, aren't they!? I wonder if the WTS owns stock in companies which produce chairs like that....

These chairs are exactly the same as the hall I attended, even the door is similar!

• fulano
    fulano
    The df is the sexiest
  • fleshyheadedmutant
    fleshyheadedmutant

I see a brother-probably a caring elder, who is apparently speaking to a married couple. How rightly and properly the woman has positioned herself slightly behind the man, as his views are much more important than hers, and if she should say something inappropriate, her husband could counsel her, as her proper head.

The child is indeed a carbon copy of an older lady from the 70's with her jacket, matching skirt, and bouffant hairdo. She is correctly groomed, seated instead of roaming the aisles, and is already amazing others with her Bible knowledge. Hopefully they will teach her that she must not give comments that would suggest that she knows as much as the brothers in the congregation, as that might give the impression of a woman teaching in the congregation.

The two sisters are hugging because they have grown so close over the years, cleaning the Kingdom Hall bathrooms together, feeding the Circuit Overseer, and faithfully waiting hours on their elder husbands after the meetings on so many occasions.

The disfellowshipped one, on the other hand, has been a Jezebel influence in the congregation. Her high heels and form fitting dress would suggest that she has seduced a spiritual man. Since only she is leaving alone, we can thankfully assume that the brother was "snatched out of the fire" and did not need to be removed from the love of the congregation. He was effectively counseled in the back room, and since we can see by her dress that it was all of her doing, needed only private reproof.

Thankfully, we can see that the woman is barely noticed leaving the Hall, and that the spiritual feast will continue as planned. The reproved brother can breathe a sigh of relief that he will not lose his privilege of carrying microphones during the meetings, or worse yet, losing his night floor cleaning job that a brother has provided him with.

As for the young woman who can no longer influence the congregation, we can tell she was not of their sort, as she will mourn for a brief period, then fully enter Satan's system by getting a college education, marrying someone with a college education, and having a fulfilling career and family.

Occasionally, someone in the congregation will ask about her, people will wag their heads and talk about how sad she must be, and the meeting will begin.....

• millie210
    millie210
    done4good
    I really do think this is the worst thing they put in print since the September 2007 KM, and much worse.

This picture has blown the top of my head off, Im so shocked, so Im almost afraid to ask....

what was in the '07 KM?

• Heaven
    Heaven
    The Borg is all about conditional love.
  • Butyoucanneverleave
    Butyoucanneverleave
    Devil with the blue dress on! That's what they are trying to imply. Idiots!
  • GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter
    At the far left, is that her father turning away with the sad look on his face?
  • NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

If this is the actual picture from the Watchtower, it tells a wonderful story. The young lady was rejected by these black and white people. In the process of the rejection she gained her true colors. While painful to walk away, the future holds many promising options. As she grows in her new life her colors will continue to grow brighter.

I wish the lady in blue well.

• rebel8
    rebel8

It almost makes me want to orchestrate a giant, multi-national, simultaneous protest by mass amounts of ex-jws wearing a tailored turquoise dress and pumps. And then post selfies on Facebook.

Think about it. It could be our Project Chanology. We could do it on the 101st anniversary of Not Armageddon, 10/1/15.

I will hold the sign only with my middle fingers, and my sign will say, "<----SHUN THIS---->".

• rebel8
    rebel8

It's funny she's carrying a bookbag.

I have never understood why people attend the meeting when they announce the DFing. It's like the bullies telling you to meet them after school so they can shove your face into yellow snow. How about no.

But I digress. Why carry a bookbag? The only reason to do that is to impress others, as far as I know. It's not like people are going to be like, "Well, she might be unworthy of a greeting and destined for death, but she carried 3 Awakes with her, so that's a good sign."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit